Chapter 5

We're here. I'm a bit scared though. I'm affraid to take Coree through all the fans. I don't have a choice now.

"Guys, help me keep Coree safe please. I don't want anything to happen to her."

They shook their heads in agreement. I saw Zayn's car behind us. They got out and waited for us.

We all got out of my car. I put on the diaper backpack and Harry gave me Coree.

We started walking into the building where the interview was at. I was in between all the guys away from the fans, so there was no chance for Coree to get hurt.

When we got into the building I let out the breath I didn't even know i was holding.

We start walking down the hallway to the interview room where we are greeted by a middle-aged woman.

"Hello, boys how are you today?"

We answer as we take our seats.

"Okay shall we get started now?"

The interviewer introduces us and then turns to me. Yep. I knew this was coming. Here come the questions.

"So, Niall, I see you have a baby now. Whats her name?"

"Coree."

"How old is she?"

"One."

"We all thought it was Liam's. That is until you made the announcement on twitter. Why didn't you tell us you had a baby?"

"I didn't even know until a few nights ago."

"Who's the mom?"

"Jannet..."

Just hearing her name made me tear up...

"Where is she? Why did she just dump a kid on you out of no where?"

I look down at Coree then back up at the interviewer.

"She didn't dump her on me. I don't know why she didn't tell me before, but a few nights ago I got called down to the police station. I got told that Jannet was in a car crash and died. Then I was given my beautiful daughter."

"Oh, Niall I'm terribly sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

The interviewer asked the other boys individual questions and then group questions. Ya know, the normal interview.

After the interview was over we hung out with the interviewer and the people running the cameras for a while. Most of the time we all played with Coree. I was surprised. She didn't fuss through the whole interview.

Wait a second. Where's Paul? I haven't seen him all day. He was suppose to be here. I'll give him a call later...

Coree was playing with Lou.

"Hey, we should get Coree and Lux together!"

"Yeah. We should."

"We'll talk about it when I die your hair."

"Haha alright Lou."

I pick up Coree and grab the backpack.

"Ready? Lets go.- Come on boys."

I give Coree to Harry when we get to the car so he can put her in her carseat. I tried to ignore most of the negative things that I heard walking to my car.

We all decide on going back to my flat. We stopped at McDonald's on the way. When we're almost to my flat, I get a call. Its from Shelby.

"Hello?"