~13~

The next school day came quickly, the homeroom bell sounding and all of the students chatted in their seats with the others. (Y/n) twirled a lock of her hair as she waited for the announcements to be finished, thinking about yesterday. Could Beverly really have bad intentions? She tried to be nice to her as much as she could as a first impression, but maybe Bev just didn't like her.

"I saw you were hanging out with Beaverly and the rest of the losers yesterday. Didn't think you'd stoop so low, (Y/n)." The voice could only come from Gretta Keene, with laughter from her posse. (Y/n) slid down into her chair slightly. "You know what she's gonna do, right?"

The (h/c) haired girl turned around in her seat to face them. "What could she possibly do? She's actually really sweet." Gretta put a hand on her shoulder and her face showed more concern than she expected.

"Sweety that's what she does. She makes everyone think that she's the nice one and soon enough she's making out with your boyfriend and all of your friends hate you." The image of Stan and Bev together yesterday crossed her mind and her face went blank, making her stare at the ground. "I see it now. It's already started. If she does anything to hurt you, call me."

Gretta didn't seem like the person who cared for other people, but she seemed sincere. The thought of Beverly doing such things clouded her brain for the rest of the day.

"You're still getting meds? I thought you didn't need them anymore." (Y/n) questioned as her, Richie and Eddie walked to the pharmacy together.

"(Y/n), you know that Eds can't stop taking his birth control pills! He'll be a teen mom and high school dropout!" Richie elbowed both of them as they entered the familiar scene of the pharmacy. Mr. Keene was there, but not Gretta which was surprising; most days she was behind the counter reading a magazine.

"They're vitamins, dumbass." Eddie scoffed before picking up a bottle of his daily vitamins and paying for it. The trip was short and the three resorted to riding around town instead of going back home to parents to either didn't care at all or cared way too much.

"Guys, isn't that Beverly's bike? And Stan's, too?" Eddie pointed to the two bikes on the rack of the movie theater. The trio hit the breaks as fast as humanly possible and drop them. Richie and Eddie start to walk towards the entrance, but (Y/n) held herself back. "Are you coming?" He looked back.

"Stan's possibly hanging out with another girl and you don't want to check this out? What's wrong?" Richie stretched out his arm in the direction of the building with his eyes squinted in confusion towards the girl in the middle of the street.

"I don't want to seem like I don't trust him." She stepped over Eddie's bike currently on the ground, "I don't like drama."

"You and Eddie stay outside and I'll go in and scope out the scene. If anything seems suspicious, I'll fucking deck one of them." Richie winked and ran in with a thumbs up, leaving Eddie and (Y/n) speechless and staring at the slamming door.

Richie was in his "detective mode" as he snuck himself into the theater, luckily it was the one with the main two suspects of the operation. He walked into the row behind theirs and stood behind their seats. The two were there alone watching A Nightmare on Elm Street 5, something Stanley wouldn't be caught dead watching it considering the parallel events of this summer.

They sat at a normal distance, nothing that the armrests couldn't separate. Richie leaned his head in between the two, breathing as little as he could to keep the surprise, "Good movie, huh?" He suddenly blurted out, causing both Beverly and Stan to scream at the top of their lungs as he laughed hysterically.

"Richie, what the hell are you doing here?" Stan caught his breath and stared at his friend in the dim lighting. He tried to shout and whisper at the same time to not disturb the other moviegoers any more than they already had.

"Eddie, (Y/n), and I were bored and riding around when we saw your bikes and decided to visit!" He smirked when he noticed the change in Stan's expression as he said the girl's name. That new look was fear.

"(Y/n) is here?" The tone of his voice changed, glancing at Beverly and Richie, "I thought she had to go to the eye doctor. That's what she told you, right?" He asked the girl sitting to the left of him. Richie knew what happened now, someone was a liar and it wasn't (Y/n).

"Yeah, that's what-" Beverly tried, but got interrupted by Richie, who seemed done with whatever she was planning.

"Dumbass, she lied." He thumped Stan's forehead and then saw a bright flash of light in his eyes. The attendant of the theater gave them a look and they knew that they had to leave, taking the walk of shame outside to face Eddie and (Y/n) who were currently picking flowers out of the concrete cracks on the sidewalk and trying to put them in each other's hair. "We found the culprits, boys."

The two looked up to see who they expected, then getting back on their own two feet. "Would you look at that! It's rat one and rat two." Eddie glared at them and tried to make himself look intimidating even though he had the hostility of a newborn rabbit.

"It's more like the snake and fucking idiot," Richie whacked the back of Stan's head with a smirk, watching Bev walk away in a huff. "Why don't you tell them the grand story, Stanley."

"Bev told me that everyone was planning on going to the movies, but then she already bought tickets when nobody could come and she begged for me to go with her. I shouldn't have believed her, I'm sorry." He was clearly upset, also rubbing the back of his head from Richie's impact. (Y/n) had a light smile and hugged Stan.

"It's fine. I know you wouldn't do something like that." The boys watched, making mental notes for when they try to get a girlfriend like her. Always apologize.

Okay sorry this took a bit long, I've uploaded the new book I was talking about and I decided for it to be a Bill story, but that could always change. Read it, it's different I guess lmao sorry I'm desperate.

I swear this chapter had meaning and wasn't just a one-chapter conflict