Four-Helpless

Anthony's POV
"You guys, Lin is going to be here anytime soon make it look like you were working the whole time!" I yelled to everyone in the cast as they scrambled to practice "The Schuyler Sisters".

"Cut the crap guys! I know you weren't working while I was gone," Lin yelled as he walked into the theater with what looked to be a young girl following him.
"So, you're the famous Jane we have heard about?" I ask her while trying not to blush, "the names Anthony, Anthony Ramos," I said as I shook her hand.
"You're such a flirt Anthony!" Lin tells me while rolling his eyes at me. But I do have to admit that this girl is really pretty wait, no Anthony you just met and she probably has a boyfriend, but I can't help staring at her.
"Aw, does Ramos have a crush?" I hear from behind me I turn around to see Renee, Pippa, and Jazzy I turn a bright shade of red, "Aw he does!" Pippa said, "look he's blushing!" She squealed pointing out my bright red face as it got even redder, if that's possible.
"Girls!" Lin suddenly exclaims "this is Jane, me and Vanessa are fostering her," he said motioning to the girl that couldn't be much older than fourteen years old.
"Hello" I hear Jane say to the girls.
"So Jane?" I ask her,
"Oh, Ramos is about to make a move," Renee taunts me,
"No I am not," I say defensively, " I was just wondering how old Jane is?"
"Dang it Ramos!" She said looking disappointed at me for not asking her out, 'I should do that later' I thought to myself
"Oh, I am seventeen," she says, 'Dang a year younger me' I thought to myself.
"So," Lin said butting in as usual, "can someone introduced her to the cast and give her a tour?" Lin asked giving every single one of us puppy dog eyes.
"Sure Lin, I will" Pippa said just as I was about to offer my time.
"Dang it" I thought I said in my head but I said it aloud just
"What's wrong Ramos? Did somebody not get what they wanted?" Jazzy asked me.
"No, it's just that I stubbed my toe," I said coming up with a quick excuse to cover up the fact that I had a huge crush on Jane already, which thanks to the girls she probably knows already.
"Well, lets get going" I hear Jane say to Pippa as Lin,Jazzy,and Renee leaves. I feel a hand on my hand realizing that Pippa is whispering something to me.
"I'll put in a good word for you,Okay?" Pippa told me.
"Okay thanks Pip!" I said while casually walking away.

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry this was really short and really dumb I promise I will make it better again there was no proof read so I don't know what I got incorrect thanks again for reading shout out to my sister from another mister melcake-13! Who is currently reading this reading this right now luv you gurl!
-Love2sing22 😄😂👋✌🏼👍🏻