Seventeen-birthday fun part one

Anthony's POV
Today is Jane and I's birthday. I am so lucky to have a girlfriend that has the same birthday as me. One of the presents I am getting her is a promise ring. The other one is a white knee length lacey dress (image above). I really hope she likes it I had to shop with Jasmine, Renee, and Pippa for like 5 hours, when those girls shop they really shop.

I got out of bed and got dressed then sent a text to my beloved. (Anthony is the one and Jane is my love)
The one 😍
Good morning love, happy birthday! I will see you soon. I love you 😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
My love 😍
Good morning and happy birthday babe. I love you too! 😍😍😘😘
I got a text back from her and let me tell you that when her contact came up, my heart skipped a beat, that's how much I love her, one day I have promised myself that I will make her my wife one day.
Well time to get everything ready before I meet up with the love of my life. I quickly wrapped her presents and I grabbed my wallet, keys, the presents, and headed out the door.
When I got to the theater fans were waiting but the door. I quickly signed a few autographs and took a couple pictures and went inside. When I went inside I immediately scanned the crowd of humans that is my family in search for my love.
I finally spot her talking to Pippa, and Daveed, I go up behind her and put my arms around her waist. She tenses up then realizes it's me and she turns around and she lightly kisses my lips. I melt into her and deepen the kiss a little before realizing that Pippa and Diggs were still there. I pull apart breathlessly, and smile at her then turn to Pippa and Diggs who are filming us and both Jane and I smile and turn a deep shade of pink.
"Aww That was the cutest thing I have ever seen I ship this so hard right now!" Pippa exclaims as she stops the video.
"Even I do" I hear as I turn around to find Lin also filming. My arms still around Jane's waist I give him a smile as my face if it's possible turns a deeper shade of pink and she just giggles, man how did I get this lucky to have a girlfriend as amazing as this.
"Okay everyone let's start the party!" Lin shouts.
"Alright, alright that's what I'm talking about!" I shout as they pass out chocolate cake both Jane and I's favorite. Everyone laughs and Jane kisses my cheek. I smile and pull her back into the kiss.
About 20 minutes later we head to the theater to watch the movie "It". While we were watching the movie Jane was cuddled close to my chest because she was scared and let me tell you it was the cutest thing ever.
*time skip to after the movie*
"That was both scary and so good," Jane says as we walk out of the theater.
"I'm glad you liked it babygirl," I say as I put my arm around her and she smiles.
We walk to the lobby and that's where we meet up with Lin's parents, Jane's Abuela and Abuelo (sorry if that's spelled wrong) and let me tell you even though I know them I got nervous since this is the first time they will meet me as Jane's boyfriend.
"Hola Lin," Jane's Abuela said to Lin.
"Hola padre, hola madre" Lin said to his mom and dad.
"Feliz cumpleaños Anthony and Jane," Lin's mom and dad said to both me and Jane.
"Gracias Abuelo, gracias Abuela," Jane said to her grandma and grandpa.
"Gracias," I said because I didn't know what to call them.
"De nada, Anthony and Jane. Oh you two make such a cute couple," Lin's mom compliments us and at the same time we say,
"Aww Thank you," we both look at each other for a second before laughing, everyone that was there which was Vanessa, Lin, Jane, myself, and Lin's mom and dad plus Sebastian but he couldn't laugh yet and if he did, he didn't do it on purpose.
"Well we better get to the Amusement Park before we are late," Vanessa reminds everyone.
"Okay let's hit the road," Lin exclaims.
Hey guys sorry that this was so late it's just to tell you the truth I almost deleted my story but I decided against it. I don't know why I did because it is a terrible story and no one reads it anyways so what's the point idk anyways other than that I broke my finger and it has been hurting a lot recently. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Maybe if more people read this than I would write more. Anyways whatever, again no proof read so sorry if I messed up on the Spanish or if it's wrong or confusing but anyways thank for reading.
-Love2sing22