One-lin

Jane's POV
It was a cold October this year, suddenly out of nowhere is starts to rain.
"Great, just great. What luck right?" I ask myself . I know I am getting ahead of myself where should I start maybe, with some background information about me. My full name is Jane Elizabeth and I don't have a last name. My parents died when I was four, and I have been in the foster system ever since then. My first homes weren't so bad, they didn't abuse me all they did was just neglected me, I got two meals a day if I was lucky, but I never got new toys or clothes. Then, when I got to the Andrews household when I was eleven years old, that is really when things took a turn for the worse, they abused me every single day, both mentally and physically, they never fed me, however I did have babysitting jobs I have enough cash to by myself food twice a day if I spent my cash right.
My next six 'homes' were just the same if not worse. I got a new home every year I technically would have been getting a new home in about a week except for the fact that I just couldn't take it anymore and I had to get out of there. I have been living on the street for about two weeks and it's not so bad, except for when it snows or in this case rains. The only way he have managed to survive this is by listening to Hamilton, it's a musical that I am obsessed with.
Back to reality
"Are you alright dear?" I hear a voice ask me as I look up to see a young man, with black or very dark slicked back hair in a pony tail. He was wearing a what looked like cashmere sweater with brown slacks and black dress shoes.
"Hm, oh yes, sorry I just spaced out for a second" I said as the man chuckled.
"I know it's none of my business but, may I ask what your doing on the streets of Manhattan all alone?" He asks gently.
"Oh, um" I say nervously trying to cone up with an excuse "well, I am just waiting for someone" I say as I realize that isn't entirely a lie.
"Okay, now can you tell me the truth? By the way my name is Lin-Manuel Miranda but you can just call me Lin" he tells me.
"Nice to meet you Lin, my name is Jane Elizabeth but you can call me Jane" you say confidently hopeful that he forgot his question. But no such luck.
"Well it's nice to meet you too Jane!" He says all happy " but you never answered my question, why are you in the streets of Manhattan all alone" he says as he pauses for a second " and he truth this time please" he says sternly but gently.
"Okay so the truth is I ran away from "home"" you say as you put air quotes around the word "home".
"Now why in the world would you do that?" Lin questions you.
"Well first things first it wasn't really my home, it was a foster home and they kind of abused me so I couldn't take it anymore" you blurt trying to act confident in your answer.
"Wait, your a foster child?" Lin asks you worried.
"Well, yes but it's not as bad as it sounds I promise" you say trying to convince him because you don't like people feeling bad for you.
"Come with me, back to my place" Lin says out of nowhere and you reluctantly agree to go as long as he isn't kidnapping you.
"I promise I won't kidnap you" he says yet again trying to get you to agree.
"Okay, fine I will go with you I just don't want to get in your way" you say in last attempt to stay where you are even though you really want to go home with him.
"Great! Let's go and I promise you aren't getting in the way" he says rather giddy and you can tell right then and there that this is going to be interesting.

Hey guys so first chapters up I hope you liked it! Next chapter will be out soon I promise!
-Love2sing22😄😄👍🏻✌🏼