Discovery

"I will come inside now." Said Dipper, slowly walking into the shack.

"Dipper, are you sure you're okay?" It was Ford shouting from upstairs with Mabel, Candy and Grenda.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just feel a bit weird, and that's normal here, stop pestering me"

"Okay, because I gotta go down to the basement and contain Bill's power!"

"Yeah and we need to have our sleepover, you brought the game, right Grenda?" Shouted Mabel.

"Yes" Bellowed Grenda (Whenever she talks she always bellows)

'agh! Why does my head hurt so bad? And why do I feel so weird?' Dipper thought about this as he went into the bathroom to clean the dirt off of his face...

"MABEL!!!!!" Dipper screamed at the top of his lungs!

Mabel, who was busy playing her game, couldn't really be bothered with Dipper, after all he said he was fine, and he was fine, right?

"What do you want Dipper?"

"MABEL PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

"Fineeeeeeeee, I'm coming"

As Mabel walked down the stairs. She wondered what her brother wanted.

"K I am here what do you want?" Mabel didn't notice her brother standing there, she was too busy texting her friends on her phone, even though they were only upstairs.

"MABEL ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG?!?!?!" Dipper was screaming, everyone could hear him.

"eh?" Mabel looked up at her brother
"ha-ha! good wig.... I am gonna go now."

Dipper ran up to his sister and grasped her arm. "MABEL, please it's not a wig, I am not pranking you."

"Wait, so you really are a girl? But how did this happen? And who did this?" Wondered Mabel...

"I really don't know who it cou-" Dipper paused," Bill, Bill did this! But how?"

Mabel's face lit up, "It must've been that strange ray that hit you, he was saying something as it hit you."

"OKAY..... this has to be fixed, as soon as possible!" Dipper was very worried, if this got out, his reputation would be ruined. Not that he had one in the first place.

"Wait, you're a girl now... you can't wear boy clothes any more..." Mabel eyes slowly met Dipper's. And a grin started to appear on her face.

"Oh God"

30 minutes later

"Mabel? Do I really have to wear your ugly sweaters and skirts?" Dipper was standing in front of a mirror, with Mabel brushing Dipper's hair. Candy and Grenda had to go home after something happened. So thankfully they didn't see her.

"Well you can't go around wearing boy's clothes or people will know who you are!" Mabel was right, if she wore the same clothes then people would figure out that she was Dipper.

"You know we need to get you some clothes, you will have to come with me to the mall to get you some clothes."

"Mabel, we are the same size, why can't you just go to he mall and buy stuff for me?" Dipper though that this was a fate worse then death well avoided. But she was wrong.

"Okaaayyy, but keep in mind that I am the one who is choosing what you wear, until we can figure out a way to fix you. Be prepared to wear the girliest clothes I can find."

"I really don't care Mabel just as long as I am not a girl forever."

20 minutes later

"Hey Candy! Hey Grenda!"

"Hey Mabel" they said, in unison.

"Mabel, I have decided to come with you to the mall." Exclaimed Dipper as she ran down the stairs.

"Yay! That's great, but because you didn't come the first time, you are now getting extra girly clothes."

"Okay well in that case I am not coming." As Dipper tried to walk away Mabel grabbed her by her sweater.

"Nope, you said you'd come so you're coming." Mabel was too excited. No way was her brother.. uhh.... sister? going to get in the way.

"Uhhhhh Mabel? Who is this and why is she wearing you're clothes?" Asked Candy, who was obviously confused about who this person was.

"Oh it's Dipper, Bill did this, he is a triangle guy that possessed Dipper earlier his summer and he has strange powers." Explained Mabel

"Okay, it's not the strangest thing I have heard this summer." Grenda bellowed (again, always bellowing).

"Let's go to the mall!" They all shouted in unison.

"God help me..."

3 1/2 hours later

"Mabel We have been here for hours, can we leave Now?"

"NO! Not until we get you some makeup!" Mabel shouted.

"YAY! Makeup!" shouted Grenda (she finally didn't bellow)

"Fine! I just want to get fixed and hopefully we can find a way tonight!"
Dipper said, because earlier Mabel had promised to help fix him later that evening.

"Dipper, there is something I need to tell you." Mabel said sheepishly.

"Spill it."

"I kinda.... ummm... organized a sleepover with Candy and Grenda."

"WHAT??!! Mabel why would you do tha-" Dipper was cut off by Pacifica.

"Oh please don't tell me Mabel tricked you to be friends with her, lizard girl and fork hands." Snickered Pacifica.