The Sleepover Part 1

"Oh please don't tell me Mabel tricked you to be friends with her, lizard girl and fork hands." Snickered Pacifica, "Anyway you look too good to be friends with that thing. My name is Pacifica Northwest, who am I kidding everyone in this tiny town knows me."

"Hey! Don't talk to Di- Daphne like that! He -errr- She doesn't want to be your friend." Mabel countered, realizing half-sentence that letting Pacifica know that her brother was now her sister, would not be a good idea.

"Fine, whatever see you round, or hopefully not!" Said Pacifica.

"Good one Pacifica!" "yeah, good one!" Her friends murmured.

"Thanks Mabel, for not telling Pacifica, I know it's hard with your big mouth." Dipper Joked.

"Haha yeah."

"So can we go back now?"

"No... we still have to get you some makeup."

30 minutes later

"Finally, we're back at the shack!" Dipper sighed. She was very relieved to be back at the shack.

"Yeah, and now we need to get you ready for the sleepover. Now here are you're clothes and some makeup now go put it on!", Mabel ordered," You're gonna be soooooo cute!"

"Mabel, *sigh* why do I have to go to this sleepover, I really don't want to." Dipper begged.

"Well I am preparing you on how to be a girl just in case we can't fix you."

"Okay, I will try to have fun." But Dipper knew she wouldn't have any fun. Or would she? They might play one of Mabel's games about boys, she wouldn't enjoy that. Grenda might read one of her Mum's romance novels, that would be horrifying. Maybe they would watch one of Candy's movies, that might be fun, unless it was a romance movie.

15 minutes later

"Mabel! Maaabel! I am ready..."

"No you're not! You only spent  15 minutes getting ready, you need at least half an hour! Now go back, the sleepover is only in an hour!"

"What? Doesn't even make any sense... never mind I can't be bothered debating you on this."

55 minutes later

"Mabel! I am ready (Well I was an hour ago but...)!" Shouted Dipper.

"Okay, come up here, I want to see how girly you look." Sniggered Mabel.

"Mabel, the only reason I am wearing this is because I don't want to wear your clothes and you won't let me wear mine." Explained Dipper, as she walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

"O....M.....G! You look sooooooo good! I wish I looked like you!"

"Yeah? Well I don't! *sigh* Mabel, I need to ask you something..."

"What do you want? More makeup? Because I have some here."

"God no, get that stuff away from me. It's just, why did you call me Daphne before when Pacifica was insulting you?" Dipper said calmly, as she sat down next to her sister on the bed.

"Well...... it's just *sniffle* I have always wanted to have a sister and I finally have one and....and.....", Mabel burst out in tears," and I just don't  want you to be hurt!" Mabel stuffed her face into Dipper's arm.

"Mabel, it's okay, you don't have to worry. I'll be fine..."

knock......knock.......knock....

"Oh!" shouted Mabel, wiping tears from her face,"It must be Candy and Grenda, now Daphne, DIPPER! I MEAN DIPPER!," Dipper started staring at Mabel, but all she did was give him a weak smile," Will you try to have a good time? Please?" she stuck a sticker saying please on Dipper's face.

"I will try."

Dipper's POV

As we both heard the knocking, Mabel said it was Candy and Grenda coming for the sleepover, but she asked before she left the room if I would try and have a good time and I said I would try, but I don't think I would.

I could hear them from downstairs, Mabel was saying how cute I looked and how excited I was for this sleepover. I obviously wasn't, I really didn't want to do this, I would much rather figure out a way to fix me. But Mabel was my sister, and I didn't want to hurt her.

Suddenly, I felt a great wave of exhaustion come over me, I decided to lay down on the bed and close my eyes... but before I fell asleep I heard the door slam open, I bolted upright and saw Grenda with her jaw open.

No-one's POV

"OH.......MY........GOD!!! You look SOOOOOO pretty!!" Screamed Grenda

"She is right! You look really good!" Taunted Candy," And I didn't know you were that girly!"

"Yeah, yeah make as much fun of me as you want, I just want to get this over with." Dipper countered.

"Sorry we didn't mean to be mean to you, you just look nice." Candy said softly.

"Thanks." Dipper replied," So... I have never been to a sleepover before (especially with girls), so what are we gonna do?"

"I brought some SCARY movies, we can watch them!"

"Yeah! That's something that we all like!" Dipper exclaimed

"Okay I will put it in now!" Said Candy

30 minutes later

Dipper's POV

As we watched the film, it got progressively scarier, and every time, there was a jumpscare, Candy shuffled a little bit closer to me. Eventually she was snuggling up against me. A few days ago when we went on a road trip, she had wanted to go on a date with me. But she had lost all interest after all the girls I had flirted with came back. Did she still like me? Maybe she forgot that I'm a girl? But then suddenly she pulled away, fixed her glasses and then moved to the other side of the chair. Did she remember that I am not a boy?

Candy's POV

The movie that I put on was much scarier than I remember, and every time I got scared I, subconsciously, started to nudge over to Dipper. And I eventually ended up snuggled up against him without realising it. As soon as I realized what I was doing, I thought 'Maybe Dipper isn't so bad? Right, he seemed like a nice guy on the road trip. All he was doing was trying to learn how to talk to girls. Can't blame a guy for that, wait... but he isn't a guy... he's a girl!' I immediately pulled away and straightened my glasses and then sat down on the other side of the chair.

No-one's POV

After the movie was over, Mabel suggested that they play a board game about dating. Dipper flat out refused, no way was he going to play a game like this. And Mabel realised that making Dipper play this game was too far. So Dipper just sat on her bed and read some of Journal 3, but right in the middle of Mabel's game she screamed," MAKEOVER!", Dipper almost jumped off her bed she was so scared. Dipper was dragged off of her bed.

After a lot of struggling, Dipper eventually realised that she couldn't  stop the three other girls trying to smear yet more makeup on her face.

Once they were done, they handed Dipper a mirror to look at herself.

"I actually look really good!" Dipper accidently thought out loud.

"We know!" Mabel said.

Suddenly the door opened, it was Great Uncle Ford.

"DON'T COME IN!" Mabel shouted.

"Have you seen Dipper I need to... Who is that?"