C10: Voice P1

A young male voice roared in Xui's mind. It was loud but sounded soothing and pleasant. "Stop!" screamed the voice in her mind.

Xui's eyes narrowed dangerously, not sure where the voice was coming from. "Who are you?" Xui's adorable image was shattered, now a stunning woman with a tone bewitching but so cold it could cause people to shiver and have nightmares.

Unknown to her the voice in her head had a face that was as red as a tomato and red liquid near his nose that looked suspiciously like blood. "Let's start with an introduction. My name is Fan Wang, I'm fro-" he suddenly stopped saying what he was going to say and instead said, "Let's just say I have a very interesting past."

"Where are you?" Xui's tone was still cold.

Fan Wang seemed to realize that Xui's mood wasn't to good so he lowered his volume and said, "Calm down, calm down. I was trapped here that that scheming mother of yours," he grunted and murmured under is breath. "She trapped me here to protect a good-for-nothing like you, but it seemed like you changed." Fan paused a little but continued, "I'm in your mind and can speak to you, unless an expert blocks me. I propose a contract."

Xui who was quiet the whole time relaxed a little, but her guard was still up. The only thing on her mind was, 'my mother?' But instead of asking that she asked, "Contract?"

Fan Wang patiently explained to the clueless Xui, "Yea, you can create contracts with beasts three different ways. One, both of us will drink each other's blood in a magic circle. That one is an equal contract. The second one is where the human will be the only one that will provide the blood, and that means the beast has more power in the contract." Fan Wang hesitated a little but decided to trust her, "The third way is where the human will engrave their magic into the beast's mind and the beast will have to listen to every command, it is called a slave contract."

"We will use the equal contract," Xui said almost instantly when Fan Wang finished talking. To Xui, though she didn't trust Fan Wang she believed that he did nothing wrong, so why make him a puppet and make him unwilling? Xui also had an instinct that Fan Wang was an expert and if she were to mention using the slave contract he cause trouble for her or maybe even try to kill her.

Chapter 10...