C16: Exit out of the Hellish Manor

Unable to register the jade like voice coming out of such a perfect being, Bao Huo dazedly pointed to the direction to the exit.

Xui didn't waste any time and directly walked towards the exit, ignoring the lady and servant pair.

 After Bao Huo woke from her daze there was no longer a goddess standing in front of her. If it weren't for the expression on her servant's face, she would have thought the whole scene was a daydream. 

----------

Xui found the exit through the maze like manor and openly walked past the sleeping guards who were supposedly guarding the front entrance. 

Her appearance in the streets was like a fish out of water. Everyone stood in place frozen, not able to register the goddess walking past them. 

Xui really didn't care, but she thought her appearance was way too troublesome. Approaching a clothing stall, Xui grabbed a long dark cloak and walked to the owner of the stall.

"I want this," Xui said right before she realized that she currently had no money. Her eyebrows furrowed, thinking of a solution.

When Xui was about to put the cloak back, the stall owner stuttered, "I-I-It's fine. Th-this go-go-goddess doesn't need to pay."

Xui had never taken favors from anyone in her past life and will not this life. She was about to reject the offer when someone had said, "I will pay for the lady."

Looking up Xui saw a handsome male with peach blossom eyes. His looks were not able to be covered up by the dirty clothing and the dirt smeared on his face which looked deliberate.

Ignoring the charming smile he sent to her that would make any female swoon, Xui siad, "No need." and walked away.

As Xui turned the corner of the street, the the jade like man called, "Number 3."

"Yes master," said a shadow who seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Investigate that lady." His eyes filled with lust and obsession.

Number 3 knew off his master's obsession for beauty and immediately answered, "Yes master, " while disappearing back to the shadows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update..... <3