1.Freaking God

"New beginnings are openings for a fresh start ,so why not turn a chapter in your life and do something different and be something extraordinary."

-Selena

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Britney!?"

"Here!"

"Alex?!"

"Here!

"Sam-!"The teacher stopped as I made a silent entry interrupting him .

Seeing  that the whole class was starring at me it added to my nervousness.

"Yes!?"the teacher ask looking up at me through his  oval shaped glasses .

"Is-is this.........!"I pause looking down to check the piece of paper that had my class schedule on it ,"English B ,Mr Mercury?!"I asked with my low voice  which was an result of my still present sickness.

"Yes it is!"he replied making some of  my nerves calm at the fact that I found the right class.

With that I brought the letter that the voice principal instructed me  to give the teacher to notify him that I was new as well as my 'condition'.

Taking the paper I waited patiently as he read through not minding the fact that persons eyes were on me as well as whispers spreading through the class.

When he was finished he looked up at me with some sort of understanding,"Okay Miss Fisher please take a seat and make sure you feel comfortable ,if there's anything just raise your hand and let me know!"he stated with a small smile which I tried to return.

With a nod I went off in search of a seat . Looking over the curious eyes  I spotted a seat in the second row down and walked at a good paste towards it.

I took my seat while the teacher resumed calling the names. Trying to make myself comfortable my eyes skipped to look around.

Everyone around me was facing a head, looking across to the window there were a group of girls having their own conversation.

They were all dress in a skimpy top  with the word 'knights' ,which revealed there tummy and a short skirt that reached their thighs both in blue and purple,judging by how they were dressed they are what you call 'cheerleaders' .

I say it like that because there is nothing cheerful about how they  are dressed ,they should be called Slut-leaders .

One of the girl's eyes caught mine, she had slightly green eyes and dyed   hair,seeing me her facial expression changed as she looked at me with a raise brow.Saying something to her friends they too turned and looked at me before laughing.

Turning to look ahead afraid they would make a fun of me,I took a deep breath doing my best to lock out the heated feeling in my slow beating heart .

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

With a  'thumb' I pushed the door of the bathroom with my  shaking hands.Rushing to the basin I splashed water on my face trying to calm my nerves.

Taking deep breaths trying not to have a panic attack which was very common when I got too overwhelm and been in that class was more than overwhelming.I was been strangled by the atmosphere so I asked to come to the bathroom.

So much for having things under control, when its only my first session yet am already having a panic attack.

I looked up at my blurry reflection in the mirror ,my skin was  pale , my dark blue eyes mix with gray starred back at me and my brunette hair was let free covering me  down to my shoulders as my Rock B shirt hag loosely around my skinny body completed with my dark leggings and white all Stars.

I was suffering a lot inside but I needed to make an effort to make this work.

Packing up my courage I looked at my figure a last time before walking towards the bathroom door.

Pushing the door open I walked out turning in the direction of my class, but not before hitting into a hard figure which send me launching backwards.

Before my body could kiss the floor a hand sneaked around my waist while the other held my upper  arm  tight.

Looking up I was intoxicated with the sight of golden brown ,my mouth dropping to the floor.

Freaking God?!

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi!!!

Before you read on I like to just say to all those who are probably thinking this is one of those books were its obvious the 'girl is gonna meet and fall in love with the badboy' ,that its not, trust me .Sure there is a possibility but this is so nothing like those books,although it might start out that way.

Just read and see for your self.

Pic of Tashoy Sway

Pic of Tashoy Sway