5.The wait and see

I know ,but I was so dorn board!!!

So here's,

"Another one!!"

Ha! ha! ha!

Sorry am listening to,'Wild thoughts' featuring DJ Khalid.

😂😂😂😂

Anywayyyysss!!

back to story

👇👇👇👇
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You know people can do a lot of things that make you think really hard about what they did ,trying to figure out there motives,what they 're really up to .Wondering if it's some kind of game and what the end result would be like.

Like  how am in Bio class in the middle of an experiment and instead of focusing on that ,am thinking back on what happen in the hall this morning.

The way how that girl Tash was giving me weird stares on my first day ,yet this morning she acted so nice . Was it because her brother was there ,was she just faking it?!

Or is it possible she was sincere ,was this how people make friends especially in highschool?

And then there is the matter of the note go-Nick left me(I really need to stop calling this dude 'God').

'Tbl41'

What is that even suppose to mean ?!

I mean it could mean anything;

Tennis ball left 41

It could also mean,

'Too bold loser 41'

Now that was funny!!

Oh it could even mean,

Taboo balloon lift four in one.

It could mean another tone of things.

But no he was in such a rush he couldn't stay to explain if it was  a lotto ticket or a plane ticket!!

Is this how guys are in the real world-!

"Miss Fisher I think you need to cut down on the Hydrogen peroxide before you blow up my class!"The teachers voice pull me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

I was confused by his words but then I looked down and realized I had poured too much peroxide now everything was over flowing causing a mess at my table .

"Oh my!"I said jumping at the supraise mess.

The kids in the class started to laugh ,but the teacher just gave me a annoyed glare before saying.

"Mr Kink can you please help Miss fisher clean up ,and go over the last steps with her. I think all the information just when flying out the window!"the teacher said shaking his head while the students started to laugh again.

Still a little puzzled  I gave a small nervous smile .

A tall blond hair guy got up from his seat and walked over to me .