15.It's on!

Miley's POV

I walked into my room feeling light headed at the fact that the boy I was having an insane crush on kissed me in the hall way.

I dropped on my bed feeling a lot of different emotions consume me.

I mean I was glad we share that moment, but something was off, I had this overwhelming feeling.

I mean what was I suppose to feel when I have been kissed twice by two different people who are siblings and of opposition gender.

I had spent the rest of my day doing something I didn't want to.

Comparing kisses.

It was wrong ,but I have this nagging feeling that's making me feel  uneasy,it feels like I have to make a decision and I don't know why when Tash wasn't really an option in the first place .

The fact that Nick kissed me and told me what he was feeling  made me happy ,but I've been forced to have this off feeling that had me thinking .

Feeling my self burn up I went to have a shower trying to to get rid of my thoughts but that was really impossible.

Coming out I drew on my pink silk pajamas .

For some reason I feel like my thoughts weren't gonna let me sleep until I figured this out.

Giving up I sigh taking up phone I shimmed through my contacts.

Knowing who and what I had to do.

Tash POV

I made my way into my room staggering at each step,it was very annoying but I didn't know what I was expecting since I was tipsy and in heels.

Stammering onto my bed I took off my  3 inch heels which all though I loved ,I hate in this moment .

Throwing them as far away from me as possible, I took off my black jacket revealing my mesh see through crop top that I had paired wonderfully with my black cut leggings.

Slowly stripping myself ,now in nothing but my bra and panty I walked over to my closet .Finding some comfortable clothes, I drew on a lose basketball shorts and a white half blouse exposing my belly ring .

Tying my died hair into a messy bun I walked over to my computer wanting nothing but to think about something other than the problem that had fucked up my head and stopped me from getting laid.

I mean I have been having  the worse day possible and while in the middle of the one thing that could relieve me of my stress I get ripped of the mood.

Believe me ,if I knew been gay was gonna get me into trouble other than with my parents, I would have become a nun so I wouldn't have any choice but not be with anyone .

A knock at my door caused me to growl in farther frustration.

What now?!!!

What more could the universe possible want.

"Come in!"I forced out really not in the mood to deal with any one .

I watched the door open and my brother step in .

Rolling my eyes turning to look at the  computer screen,"What do you want!"

Ignoring me he went to sit on my bed,"So are you just gonna party and come home waisted every night!"his eyes roamed over me with concern.

Battering my lashes I looked up at him,"Is there a problem!"I say with little care,this wasn't my usual attitude and he knows it, its just that I have been sucked into some deep holes lately.

"Sorry if am just looking out for you!"he said in a stern voice .

"Spare me the talk please and just tell me what you want Nick!"I snapped.

But he was too manly to even be affected,"Its about Miley!"

He said and I could feel my skin crawl at the sound of her name but I tried not let my emotions show,"What about her!"

"Cut me the crap Tash I know you and I know what you are trying to do!"he grit out and I was a bit carried back.

"Oh really what am I trying to do!"I asked dryly and I could see the  annoyed expression cross his face.

"Just leave Miley, she's not one of your little puppets that you go around controlling doing what you want!"

And by this I was supraise as I raised a brow.

"O I see, someone catching feelings.Is that why you put on the show you did in the hall today ,to prove a point!"I ask completely stung by his action ,this was so not the Nickalos Sway I knew.

The Nickalos I knew had no problem having different girls each night, not having feelings .

"Does she even know the real you!"I exclaimed knowing that he was only fooling himself.

"Tash that was along time ago,what we were doing was wrong ,using people for our own sick games!"

"Oh but to you it wasn't just,any sick game, it was who we were!"

I really couldn't believe this was coming from him and I know he knew I was telling the fucking truth.

"Just stay away from her and am not kidding!"he said sternly before walking out my room.

Was he really commanding me!

'Just stay away from her' he says, me narrowing my brows.

What if I don't?!

To me it was more of a dare than a warning and oh it was on!

Am gonna see if he was gonna make a girl come between us.

Walking over to my leather jacket that I  took off earlier ,I took out my phone.

Dropping on my bed I opened the phone knowing I was going towards the same thing that I was trying to avoid all night.

Miley: hey ,can we meet I think we really need to talk.

Me;Okay ,I think I know a place.