Part 30

-------------
(9 years later)

"Sam make sure your daughter doesn't stab herself with a knife in that kitchen!" You shout at Sam, trying to cook dinner.

You were making dinner for the whole family. Tom and his wife were here with there two kids, Christy and Haz, who are five and two. Harry and his girlfriend were here with their infant Jackson. Paddy came home from university and Harrison was here with his two kids Maddy and Brianna who were the same age as Christy and Haz.

"Sarah can you please not play with those knifes." Sam says and picks Sarah up.

"But they look cool." She wined and Sam laughed.

"Your two you can't play with knifes." Sam says and carries Sarah to the living room so she can hang out with her cousins.

You finish dinner and set the table. Everyone sits around the table and eat. It was very rare that everyone would be in LA all at the same time but Tom had a major movie premier for the new James Bond series and you were the director.

So everyone came out to see the movie and of course brought the kids. You all ate and caught up on a bunch of stuff. After dinner Harry helped you clean up and you all sat in the living room as the kids played.

"I'll be right back." You say, slowly standing up. Once upstairs your run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. "Oh god." You whisper.

"You okay?" Someone knocked on the door and you turns your head to see Tom standing there.

You nod slowly and flush the toilet. "I'm fine. Just a bit queazy." You start to stand up but you feel a bit too sick so you sit back down.

Tom widens his eyes and crouched down. "Are you pregnant?" He smirks.

You look down and shrug your shoulders. "I don't know to be honest. I think I might be since I'm a bit late. You can't tell Sam or anyone yet" you bite your lip.

"Deal. Now let's go back downstairs."

-------------

Tom was the only one that lived in LA because of filming so you met him a week later at a cafe.

"So, are you?" Tom asks the moment he sits down.

You look at him with a disapproving look and shake your head. "I haven't taken the test yet. Are you and the kids coming over tonight?"

Tom nods and sips his tea. "Yeah, Z's working tonight so it will just me and the kids."

"Great. Sam is with Sarah right now so I can take a test when we get back." You say.

Tom and you finish the drinks and Tom heads back to his house to get the kids and pay the babysitter. You all then go to your place where the house is empty. While Tom put the kids in the living room to watch a show, he went to the bathroom with you.

"Do you have any tests?" He asks.

You nod and crouch down and open the cupboard. You take one out and push Tom out. You take the test and let Tom back in and you both sit next to the bathroom and wait.

"(Y/n)...." Tom starts to say when he turns his head. He picks up the test and holds it. "It's positive."

You cover your mouth and gasp. "I'm pregnant." You say.

Just then the door downstairs closes and you could hear Sarah scream when she sees her cousins. You and Tom jump up and Tom goes back down stairs.

"Hey love." Sam smiles as he walks into the bathroom. You hide the test behind your back and smile.

"Hey..." You say awkwardly and clear your throat.

Sam raises an eyebrow at you and looks funny. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah..." You start to say. "Actually, I'm pregnant." You say and pull the test out from behind your back.

Sam gasps and shrieks. "YOUR PREGNANT!" He yells and kisses you. "WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER KID!"

You laugh and nod. "Yeah we are!"

"I'm gonna have a sibwing?" Sarah says funny from the doorway of the bathroom.

You and Sam both laugh and nod. "Yeah, your going to be a big sister." Sam says and Sarah squeals.

Let's just say nine months later, she not only had one sibling but two. You were now one, big happy family.

A/N: WHOOP WHOOP THATS THE END OF THE STORY!! I really hope you enjoyed this as much as I liked writing it. Some parts sucked I know but I loved the storyline.
I really really hope you liked this story and I hope you read some of my other ones.
Thank you for reading!!