Chapter 2 Its part of the job

(made some changes and spelling corrections, some grammar spelling corrections )

Chapter 2 “Its part of the JOB”

I had a very odd dream about two dancing shadows, one was very dark skulls and screaming faces lined the very skin of it but it kept itself in check. The other shadow was almost a white in some places it looked very smooth and not as scary as the other. I have to say I did not enjoy it when the darker shadow loomed over me. I liked it even less when it touched me that is when I knew this was not a dream. This was the Eternal world or shadow of our world. I like the one word over a mouth full, the shadows I saw where living people and the shadows reflected a person’s deeds or if you prefer a person’s karma but more about that later. When this shadow grabbed ahold of my arm I felt the pain it had caused and the pain it has endured. Years of torment surged through my mind filling it full of the screams, yells, and cursing. The pain was too much for me, I jerked my arm hoping to pull free to no avail whoever the shadow was had a really good grip. Suddenly it occurred to me that I simply needed to fully wake up. I did what any scared person would do, I screamed and it did the trick I shot bolt up screaming into the face of a very scary dark skinned woman.

 This woman had a very strong grip on me as I tried to roll away and with some luck she let go just in time to slap me across the face. I could feel the heat, and anger in that strike. Sure it hurt but the message was clear, me being clairvoyant and all I was able to see the message in ways others did not.

“How dare you scream in my face after all you put me through I should stake you out for the birds." The message seemed to speak to me, all though she did not say this out loud. It was enough to make me back up into the first corner I found vacant enough to squeeze my form into.

“I’m sorry I put you through so much hell, miss please don’t stake me out for the bird to eat me." my voice betrayed how scared I was. But this dark skin woman seemed very confused and angry.

“Oh hell! You did NOT just read my mind." she took two threatening steps forward across the daybed I had just vacated, before a woman with some roughage jumped in between us the wooden bowl sitting on her hips. My very eyes locked onto my would be savor. Or at least the back side of her in that moment.   

“Stella Calm Down!” the little childlike voice rang in my ears. In a brief moment everything came back to me.the shock of everything that had just happened wearing off.  

“Where am I? What did you two do to me? WHY AM I HERE?" The tanned woman turned around to look in my direction the pale blue eyes fixed on me and I froze unable to move while she spoke.

“Well Mr. Senjue I have to accept responsibility for that and I apologize for it.” She held her hand out for me to take and I almost did. But practice and habit made me stop myself when I noticed my gloves were missing so politely dropping my hand I bowed my head.

“I do not wish to be rude. But... don't touch me, and I would like it if you did not use mind tricks on me either" I have them both looking at me with a stern look with hints of confusion in there eyes.

“I told you he was going to be trouble." said the dark sink woman named Stella. She turned away to attend to something more important than me leaving  me to the care of the other woman. .

“My name is Onix & the grumpy one is Stella and you are Senjue."  Onix bit her lip in an attempt to capture my eyes with hers which I didn’t fall for this time. It seemed to me her power was not yet defined or controlled enuff to be safe around and she used her eyes to convey some kind of mind control she either did not know it or loved to flaunt her power around. I will need to keep my wits about me & made a mental note of it.