Energy Drink

It was 12:30pm.
John had, had college classes all day since 8 am but this was the last of the day. Then it was those big tests. He was in some advanced math class, but he could honestly care less.

Well, he did want to pass.

It was a friday, and the teachers cut back a bit on the homewirk so he was alnost home free.

He sat down. The teacher would come in any minute and everyone else was obviously exhausted.

Another student sat next to John. He looked even more exhausted, like he got no sleep in the last few days. John didn't kbow the kids name but he had seen him 'round before.

The teaxher walked in. John blinked the sleepiness away as the teacher put something up on the big board.

"I'm going to be handing out a practice test. Now, i aint marking it for the over all grade, but i am giving you a mark on the wuiz. Its just to get a feel of the tests next week." he said.

He started handing the paper out, everyone buzzed with talking to each other.

The kid next to John, opend his coffee cup lid. It was half full. John looked at the cup then at him. The kid looked at John.

He turned to his cup and pulled something from his bag. An energy drink.

Like, one of those drinks that should work really well in waking you up. It was banned in the elementary schools for being "too extreme and making the kids hyperactive"

The kid dunped the ENTIRE energy dribk in his coffee and looked John in the eye. John continued watching.

He put the lid on and raised his glass a bit. "I'm going to die" he said.

Then he CUGGED THE ENTIRE DRINK.

John looked at him, mouth open. This kid was extreme.

And that was how John Laurens fell in love with Alexander Hamilton