Broken Bones

Bit a protective!Alex
But hey. It's what it is.

"Ah shit!"

John lay on his back, a panting mess. His hair spread out on the grass underneath him. His soccer jersey would surely have stains when he got up.

A building pain shit threw his ankle leading up to his knee. He heard people shouting and the coach's whistle.

The almost blurry figure of the opponent who had cut him off (resulting in the fall), James, looked almost terrified.

John sat up and yelled in pain as the pain in his leg increased. James kneeled next to him, trying to help.

The coach ran over and branded over. "John. John can you move your foot?" He asked, quickly glancing at the feild

"Go get Alexander." He said lightly to the James. James nodded and ran to the stands. He turned back to John.

Johntried to move his leg but the pain that he felt doubled when he shifted it. The pain was unbearable and John felt hot tears stream down his pain as he yelled in pain.

The black pulled out his phone. "John, don't move. I'll get an ambulance." The coach re-assured. "Here comes Alex." He said as he put the phone to his ear and stepped away. Alexander was booking it across the feild to John.

When he reached the smaller boy he got on his knees looking at John's swelling foot. "Peaches! Are you okay? Does it hurt? Is it broken?" He said, panting from running.

John smiled a bit at how his boyfriend. His smile faded as the pain stayed strong.

After about 12 minutes of Alex staying by John's side, afraid to touch him in fear of causing more pain, John crying from the pain, and the coach reassuring it be okay, the ambulance came.

The soccor team had been sent home as John went off to the hospital with alex by his side.

3 days later

"Alex! Im fine." John complained crossing his arms. Alex had been completely princessing him since he had fallen.

"Are you sue? Does your leg hurt?" He asked, looking at the cast that all his friends had signed as John laid on he couch.

"Yes! You've been asking me that for the last 3 days!" He huffed.

Alex laughed a bit, worry still etched his face. He sat down on the couch next to John and John sat up.

"But seriously. Do you need anything? A drink? Something to eat?" He asked. John took a momment to think. "Can i get a hug?" He asked.

Alex smiled and hugged the smaller boy. They stayed like that for a bit, enjoying each other.

"But are you sure your fine? Foot feel okay?"

"ALEX."

"Just asking!"