10 - the place we fell in love

Jay was driving Evie towards the Isle, with tears in his eyes, he couldn't believe Evie was quiting her Dream because of Doug. As they Arrive they both hide the limo.

"Jay?" Evie reacted to some yelling. It was near the Hideout She ran there and She Saw Daniel and CJ fighting a filthy robber who attacked Spirit.

Daniel was out of himself as someone had hurt his best friend, "leave now and I'll spare your life, mudblood!"

Evie interfered with Jay stealing all the weapons and money from the robber, "Awww he had family in Auradon. Maybe you do deserve to be here." She smirked making the robber shake and Run.

"Hey I wanted to have fun as well" Jay pouted at Evie before staring at the Isle's Guardians as the rest joined them.

Heart approached Jay for a handshake, as they used to be great friends before Auradon, Jay pulled him close for a hug, "My friend, back to the Isle?"

Jay sighed, "I just came to drop Evie... She needs the Isle now, maybe she'll be back..." He also greeted the rest of the Isle's Guardians as they approached him.

CJ Hook reached Evie, "I may be still a little jealous of you, but I gotta love that outfit."

Kyle chuckled, " noticeable who were Allyson's girls. Maybe Evie Will Stay to join the Guardians. "

Evie stared at Kyle, "Sorry Kyley, but even if Heart asked me, I would have to say no. But thanks for the honor. If you don't mind, I need a rest... That memorial killed me."

Heart sighed hugging her, "I can't imagine how you're feeling. I wouldnt be fine if Jawaad was gone."

Evie leaned her head on Heart, "thank you, Heart. If you don't mind, I need some time alone. Please don't let Harry approach the Hayden's Hideout. I need to refind myself."

Heart nodded, " don't worry I'm going to Ursula's to pay a drink to my fella, Jay. Harry is there for sure. I'll keep an eye on him. "

Daniel smirked, "where's Mal and Carlos? I still have some adjustments to do with them."

Spirit stopped Daniel, "Dan,... You forgiven Gil, you can forgive Mal and Carlos. Gil has done worse than them"

Daniel smirked, "alright, but let them think that I'm still mad to kill them, So I don't see them as Often."

Evie waved at everyone, "See you guys around." She headed to any old abandoned building that once belonged to Hades. The Windows were covered in old curtains, the wall's painting was fading and some of Mal's first graffitis still looked fresh. As She walks in Hayden came out of the shadows making her Run to him jumping on his arms with a smile and tears on her face, "I missed you so badly."

Hayden kissed her cheek for a few seconds, "I missed you too..." He landed Evie on her floor as his arm was hitting like hell, but he couldn't be more happy that it hurt. "Let me grab your stuff..." He smiled grabbing Evie's bags.

Evie pouted, "we're going already to the cave?"

Hayden stared at her holding her hand, "you wanna spend the night here? There's a bed... Still..."

"I remember when we first kissed... The VK's were all here celebrating Mal's birthday. " Evie Said as Hayden lead her to the bed. She laid back pulling Hayden closer. "And we cuddled in this very bed... It was the first time I felt..  love..."

Hayden chuckled, "I love you even more than I used to back then." He leaned his forehead in hers, "I was a prick before I fell for you. "

"You were only the best Villain kid, that was rotten. Now you're a Guardian Angel. " Evie Said against Hayden's lips.

"I'm scared to hurt you..." Hayden Said pecking Evie's lips.

"You won't." She Said before kissing him passionately.

#######

Hello VK's *coughs* or Auradon Kids,

Shall I Make a hot chapter or leave it only as insinuation that they got laid?

Comment what you think, even if not about the s** scene. You can ask anything about the Fanfiction.

Dante