11- The game is changing

Author's Note: I decided to leave just as soft smut as I am not inspired enough to do a whole explicit s** scene. Maybe Next time

Evie pulled Hayden closer as the Kiss went more intense, their bodies were like one. The climate started to get hotter as Hayden and Evie started to undress laying their clothes on the floor.

Hayden spread kisses all over her body under the sheets as she grabbed his blue hair as he pleased her. She grabbed the under sheets tightly as Hayden continued. She pulled him to her again kissing romantically as they were now one, forgeting were they were and how dangerous it would be for them to get caught.

Hayden moaned against Evie's lips as well as her. He moved like a boat in a storm as they kissed until they both came.

Author's Note: I know you expected more, but I'm not really on the mood.

Meanwhile outside of the Hideout, Jay was approaching the door banging on it...

"I'm getting dressed! Who's this?" Evie shouted getting dressed as quickly as possible.

"It's Jay, came to say goodbye." Jay said as he waited for Evie to Open the door.

Hayden sighs as he couldn't find his shirt, "Really Evie?" He whispered as he Saw his shirt on Evie.

She opened the door, "come in"

Jay hugged her, "you stole Hayden's shirts? Because it smells like dog."

Evie sighed , "I just fell like to be home I also needed to feel closer to him."

Jay facepalmed and shaked his head, "Hayden come out or I'll tell everyone."

Hayden came out shorts, all of his scars were visible. "Hey Jay."

Evie sighed, "was it the shirt?"

Jay laughed, "nah it smells too much like a sweaty dog to be only the shirt. Poodle had to be here " he stared at Hayden "and I might have seen Hayden dragging himself out of the water when Mal spoke to him.

Hayden approached Jay, "Don't tell anyone Jay... Auradon and the Isle of the Lost are depending on it." Hayden was terrified that all his plans were changing and out of Control.

Jay sighed, "What's the plan, Hayden?" Hayden went silent making Jay approach him to lay his arm on Hayden's shoulder, "You're my brother's best friend, it's hurting like hell to pretend that you are really gone. Please, what is your plan?"

"I need you in Auradon and insist in Ben training everyone for a battle. Cuz I don't know what are Harry's plans even with the Isle's Guardians after him and the things in the Underworld between me and my dad, might go wrong." Hayden explained in a nervous tome, as he had to plan more than he thaught.

"For that I might need help, bro." Jay said leaning back on a wall.

"Talk to Mal, She knows and She'll help you for sure." Hayden Said as he ran his hand on his hair.

Evie hugged Hayden from the side, "Hayden, we're gonna be completely fine. I know you're feeling like the plans are collapsing but they arent se just getting some ajustments. "

Hayden kissed Evie gently, "thanks my love." Hayden then stared at Jay, "Jay, please... If Ben doesn't want to do it... Just train them yourself at night or something, I beg you."

Jay nodded and shaked Hayden's hand, "for sure I Will. I have plenty on line that I don't want to risk. Lonnie needs me more than ever. "

Evie raised her eyebrow, "What? Why?"

Jay rubbed the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face, "Well... You're not that inocent... I mean that bed is a mess for some reason." Jay made Evie blush really hard, "Basically I messed up, and I have to man up to it."

Hayden chuckled, "ouh well that would only be shocking if it was Carlos saying that."

Jay laughed hard, "you're really out of Auradon. Otherwise you wouldn't be surprised about Carlos..."

Hayden's eyes widened, "Ok let me rephrase it. It would be more shocking if your brother Said it."

Evie took a while, "Wait you're becoming a dad?!"

Hayden chuckled, "ouh my Wicked princess,... " He Said kissing her forehead.

"Trust me Hayden... You'll have a good Army standing for Auradon." Jay said shaking Hayden's hand.

"Thank you. And now take care " Hayden Said hugging Jay. "Congrats my brother."

Jay smiled "thanks, take care of Evie... She's like my sister, if something happens to her I'll kill you. " Hayden smiled.

"You don't have to, I'll do it myself." Hayden Said as Jay left the Hideout. Hayden kissed Evie gently and leaned his forehead on hers, "shall we go? It's a long trip."

Evie shaked her head, "I wanna Stay here... I'm scared, you're still wounded, I'm so scared of losing you..." She teared up.

Hayden kissed Evie once more, before he revealed a huge Magic Mirror, "My dad kept it after your dad died on Hook's hand. He didn't want it to be Taken to Auradon as the other artifacts. That's how my dad saw what would happen to me growing up on Gothel's orphan house. " Hayden leaded Evie by her hand, "and it's how I've been keeping an eye on the VK's in Auradon."

Evie Stood in front of the mirror, squeezing Hayden's hand, "It's the mirror My mom used?"

Hayden shaked his head, "No, Evie... Your dad... Made a pact with mine. In order to keep you and your mother safe... " He stared at the mirror, "King Leopold, the time as come... Please... Show yourself."

The Image of the King appeared on the mirror, his long black beard and humble smile showed where Evie's kindness came from. Evie's eyes were shining from her tears. "My daughter..." King Leopold said as he smiled widely. "The little woman I loved the most in my life... My sweet Evie. "

Evie hugged the mirror, "I miss you so much. "

King Leopold also teared up, "I miss you too... Look at ya... You've grown up so fast..." He stared at Hayden, "thank you Hayden. "

Hayden kissed Evie's forehead, "Always Your Majesty." He stared at Evie, "I bet you have a very big question for your dad, before we go in our mission..."

###

Hey VK's *coughs* or Auradon Kids...

What do you think Evie's question will be?

If you were in front of a Magic Mirror what would you ask?

Comment your answers down below

Sorry for not not uploading yesterday but I've been working on night shifts and it's been complicated