Chapter 2 (First part)

Richard's POV

*Faulkerson residence*

"Good morning dad"-rj,he kiss her mom's forehead,and tap his father's shoulder and sat beside them.

"Good morning iho"-richard,he smiled at him.

"Good morning"-rio,she greet her and smiled at him.

They all eat there breakfast

"How is the company going?"-richard,he ask him while eating,he look up to him.

"Its fine dad,its all undercontrol"-rj,he replied and nod at his father

"Very good"-richard,he said and smiled at him.

"How about girls?"-rio,she said and look at richard.

"Oo nga anak"-richard,he said also.

"What do you mean girls?"-rj

"Girlfriend?do you have a girlfriend already?could we meet her?"-richard

"Dad,i dont have a girlfriend and wala po akong balak na magkaroon ng girlfriend"-rj,he said while looking at them and smiled.

"So?"-rio,she said and look at him again.

"Work first"-rj

"But,our company is in the highest rank with the mendoza's corp"-richard

"I know dad,but...."-rj

"Ok,ok, hindi kana namin pipilitin,"-richard,he Sighed and nod to his son.

"Thanks!"-rj

"Hon,lets go na,malalate tayo sa meeting natin"-richard,he said while fixing her self.

"Cge,ay! Iho i'll see you later,sa labas tayo magidinner with the mendoza's"-rio,she look at his son.

"What?"-rj

"Magiging ka parthner natin ang mendoza's sa company"-richard

"Ok"-rj

"Cge na,we see you later!"-richard,they bid goodbye and leave.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-FAULKERAON CORP-

"Mitcha!"-rj,he shout dun sa speaker na maririnig nya sa table nya.

(Mitcha is the secretary of rj,trying hard secretary,she always wear sexy clothes para pansin sya ni rj,pero hindi naman ito initindi ni rj)

Pumasok naman ang babae na walang katok katok lamang sa opisina nya.

"Sir?"-mitcha,silip nito habamg nakadungaw sa may pintuan.

"Nasaan na yung pinagawa ko syo kahapon?"-rj,he said at lumalapit na sa kanya si mitcha.

"Sir,nakalimutan---"-mitcha,she replied to him pero mas lalong nagalit si jay.

"Everytime! Ang haba ng oras mo kahapon! Magsasayang ka ng oras sa companya mitcha! Umalis kana, i dont need you! I done need a freaking secretary like you! Your fired!"-rj,he shout at her at itinuturo ang pintuan upang umalis na sya.

"Sir,pleAse-"-mitcha,pagmamakaawa nya kay rj.

Mitcha is already crying,and holding rj's hand and begging.