Chapter 1 (rj)

Richard faulkerson ll or RJ.

Im the ceo of the faulkerson corporation,I have a sister,I'm from canada before but now im already staying for good in the philippines,I have a bestfriend "jerald napoles".

My parent's:
-Rio faulkerson
-Richard faulkerson sr. (chard)

My sibling:
-Riza faulkerson (the fiancee of dean)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Nicomaine mendoza chapman (maine)

I'm working at my parents company the mendoza's corporate,My parents are the owner,I have 4 siblings,My 1 (Bunso) sibling and i are working at my parents company,The 3 other sibling's of mine already had a family already,That's why they seperate their homes with us,I'm a NBSB(as in no boyfriend since birth)person,I  have a bestfriend valeen montenegro.

MY SIBLINGS:
-Nikki mendoza-catalan
- john catalan (husband of nikki)
(there son "MATEO OR MATTI" he is 23 years old and he actually held one of his family's business and there daughter maria catalia or "ARIA" for short,she is 5 years old and she is already at the senior kinder,they are living at canada for  20 years already)

•nico mendoza
-micole sandoval-mendoza (wife of nico)
(there daughter YZABELL or "BELLA" she is 11 years old and she is grade 6 and they are living at california since she is birth)

•Coleen mendoza-cruz
-mike cruz
(there son ANDERSON or "ERSON" he is 20 years old and he held his parent's business which is his dad's company,he have a sister PAULINE or "Pau" she is 15 years old and she is studying collage right now,they are living at new york since birth)

•Dean mendoza
-Riza faulkerson (his fiancee)
(soon,they will have a babies)