Chapter 7

I would say I hate procrastinators, but then I would be a hypocrite. Honestly, I'm glad I don't have to fight with my mate right now, I don't have the energy after the encounter with my lovely mother.

My mate seems deep in his thoughts, and I wish I could simply swim through his brain and peek into his mind. I'm afraid he'll shrug me off like he did earlier if I ask. This silence feels like punishment. I hate silence. I have to speak. I want to hear his voice.

Poke. Poke.

I jabbed my finger into his bicep and if I may say, it hurt my finger. I poked again and pulled at the sleeve of his shirt.

''What?'' he asks, annoyed

''What are you thinking about?''

''Why do you want to know?''

''Why wouldn't I want to know?''

''Are you always this annoying?''

''Are you always an ignorant asshole?''

''Are you always this clingy?''

''Are you always this mean?''

This continued for the rest of our walk home. And then we ran out of questions. And I never found out what was going through his brain earlier. Maybe he just likes his privacy. Well, considering I'm his mate and he's handsome, I doubt he'll get much privacy.

.........................................................

Before I get to my house, my mate stops me and turns me around. I wanted to ask what's wrong but I was stopped by his hands. On my waist. Oh boy.

I look up to find his eyes are already watching me intensely. I think I know what's supposed to happen next. And I'm fucking traumatized.

''Relax, mate. I can feel your nervousness. It's okay if you don't want me to kiss you, I'll just do this.'' He leans his head in the crook of my neck and inhales deeply. My arms circle around his neck and I press into him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. He bites my skin in a teasing way. His tongue pokes out and licks the area he just bit, making me shudder at the foreign feeling. He then blows at the sensitive skin and I arch my head back, giving him more access. One of his hands travels up and grips my head, while the other one is holding me to him. I grip his hair with my fingers, signaling to him that I don't want him to stop. He groans, obviously enjoying my assault on his hair. He keeps biting, licking and blowing onto my skin and I'm slowly turning into a puddle. I can't believe how fast I lost control over my body. It seems that when I'm with him, all my self-control flies through a damn window. He slowly starts kissing me higher, under my ear and then my jawline and then the corner of my mouth.

And then he stops and moves away from me with a damn smirk on his sinfully pretty face. To say I'm frustrated is an understatement. Oh, how I would punch his godly sculptured face and knock the smirk of it.

''I'll kiss when you're ready, mate. For now, that's all you get.'' With that, he turns around and walks away.

Oh no you fucking don't.

I run up to him and around him and jump straight onto him. My legs wrap themselves around his waist and his arms circle around me to hold me steady. He looks a little surprised by my antics. My hands grab his face and with no hesitation, I put my lips on his. He grips me tighter and starts leading the kiss. I'm glad he took over because I was almost frozen with shyness. His lips move against mine in a slow and steady rhythm. He licks my lower lip with his tongue and I hesitantly open my mouth, my tongue meeting his. This feels so natural, like we've kissed before. He eased my nerves and know I'm kissing him back with more determination. Unfortunately, we both had to breathe, so we stopped the kiss and looked at each other. Now I'm really glad we didn't have that argument.

Looking into his eyes, I realized I want to be with this male and I want to kiss him and hold him, and I want him to hold me when I need safety. No matter if I'm a warrior or not, when it comes to this man, I will be weak. By the look in his eyes, I can see he feels the same.

It just feels right, being in his arms. I press my head against his chest to feel the beat of his heart. I close my eyes and listen. It somehow calms me down and gives me a feeling of content. He puts his head on top of mine and I suddenly wish we could stay like this forever.

...........................................................

''Are my eyes fooling me or did I see Allaryce kissing a guy? I did not expect that.''

I hear Dylan's voice as I enter my house. Why is he in my house?

''Dylan? Why are you here?'' I ask him when I see him sitting on the couch in our living room.

''No, you're not the one who should be asking questions. I just saw you with a guy. Kissing!'' he says, looking at me weirdly.

''Would it be better if you saw me with a girl?'' I say, messing with him

''You can't fool me Elle, not me. No matter how much you deny it, I know you like guys. But just for the sake of our friendship, you know I wouldn't be bothered if you really did kiss a girl, right?'' he asks cautiously

With a laugh, I say: ''I know, that's why you're my best friend.'' I sat beside him on the couch and put my legs in his lap. ''So, why where you spying on me and the mysterious guy?''

''I wasn't spying, I came here because I heard there were rouges on the border and that you went with the Alpha to see what's happening. By the way, thank you for calling me to come with you, I appreciate it.'' He says the last part with just a little bit of sarcasm. ''And then, while I wait for you, I find you kissing a guy, passionately if I may say, in front of your house. What's that about?''

''We didn't call anyone because we were in a hurry. Besides, I wouldn't have went with them if I hadn't begged my dad. And that guy I was kissing was my mate.''

''WHAT?''

Oh, Dylan.

.......................

A\N: One day late ( better that then 2 weeks).  

Happy New Year everyone <3

Lots of love,

Striida