Just let me fall

(Hey nobody i just wanted to say that this is probably gonna be bad at first but i will try to get better so bear with me. I would also like to say that this is a spin off of the book Don't let me go by my friend Ariana Brown (username: Foreverimaging) And finally i would just like to add that this is NOT a book about my life there will be real people but these are totally fictional events, none of this ever happened. So without further adew lets get to the story)

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP, my unforgiving alarm blares alerting me repeatedly tha the school week has begun. I quicky roll over to slam my hand againts the snooze button so i can get up to start my day. My name is Shawn Farow im 18 and im in grade twelve just in case you wanted to know. I roll out of bed and pput on a blue shirt and black skinny jeans. i tend to shower in the mornings but not really on mondays. As i leave my room i see my room mate Ethan as he walks past me in the hall. Neither of us are morning people so we just exchange small nods. When i enter the kitchen i walk over to the fridge. As i inspect its contents i consider my breakfast options, after small consideration i settle on bacon. While i eat Ethan walks into the kitchen and pours himself some cereal. As he pulls he chair out i finally break the silence,"How did you sleep". he looks up from his bowl and says"fine, You" i reply with yes and that ends our conversation, we dont tend to talk much in the morning. After i clean up i go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I soon after do my hair, i just tend to style it with a little wax. As i leave the bathroom i check the time on my phone 8:40 it reads, good i think to myself as i walk down three flights of stairs to get to my car. Ethan leaves later than me because he has his own car.

As i drive to school i think about my day. First i have Science, Social Studies, lunch, Gym then Band the only class i can even remotly bear anymore, i play the alto saxophone. My thoughts are interupted as my gaze falls upon G.P. vanier Secondary, my school. The building is like 60 years old and is in desperate need of upgrades and its in the boring old town of the Comox valley why the christ out i west coast canada. I have lived here my entire life. As i park my car i spot some of my friends. Cally, Daarien, and Nolan all leaning on Daariens car waiting for somebody else to show up for school. When i exit my car ,Cally spots me right away running over to say hi. "Good morning" she says as she runs up to me "Hey Cally how was your weekend". "It was fine how about you, did you do anything"she said " yeah i went over to a friends house" i lied. The only reason i did is beacause she gets very unhappy when i give her my usual mundane respons of "No i did'nt do anything" and why she gets upset is still a mystery. I walk up and greet my other friends just as the bell rings. i walk into the school and head to my first horrible class of the day

A/N

(Im sorry if that was boring but i could not think of anything else, I will hopefully come up with better stuff soon.)