Chapter 7

When she pulled away slowly her body was still pressed against mine and I could feel her breath against my chest. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the path to the car and the entire ride home was silent and when we finally got into the apartement she pushed me against the door crashing her lips against mine, I slip my tounge past her teeth and we move rythmicly together. She grabs the bottom  of my shirt and pulls it over my head as we continue to move to my bedroom when I fall on the bed I pull her with me and when her hand lands on my ribs I cry out, "are you okay" she asks, I nod and turn to my bedside table and down a few painkillers so I can acctually do this. When I turn around I hold her face in my hands and pull it towards mine so our lips meet and we continue to kiss. In a matter of minutes we are both simply wearing our underwear, I open a drawer a from it I produce a small foil package and she pushes her lips against my neck and her hands reach down my back.

When I wake up I check my clock, 1:38 am. I look down and realize that I am completely naked apart from the blanket covering my body. When I look to my left, Floras head lies on my chest and her body is pushed against mine, I brush the hair out of her face and can tell she is still asleep so I put my arm around her and fall asleep as well.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP, screams my alarm so I turn around and unplug the clock. "What are you doing" Flora asks in a groggy voice, "Im turning off the damn alarm Im not going to school today" I tell her and turn to face her. We lock eyes and I lean my lips to touch hers, she takes my request and starts kissing me back. When I pull away I say, "What are we", Flora thinks for a moment, "Right now I really dont know" she says and after that she leans I to me and we fall back asleep.

By the time I wake up its 11:31 so I dicide to get out of bed, Flora was already up so I pulled on some jeans and a blue graphic tee andwalked I to the kitchen. And there I found Flora sitting at the table eating breakfast so I sat across from her. "Morning" I said, she looked up from her bowl, "Morning" she said. This whole thing was still really fresh so we needed time to adjust,

so I checked my email its been awhile so I want to see what I missed. Most of it was facebook stuff but one caught my eye, it was from Ethan my roommate it read:

Dear Simon

I know I havent been around much beacause I have been staying with Rory, my boyfriend. I he asked me to move in with him and I said yes!!! We are gonna get an apartement to gether so we can make a new home for both of us. I just have to leave so e of my stuff there until we find a place so until then I will pay my part of the rent.

Wish us luck -Ethan-

I stood up and walked I to the kitchen, "Guess what Flora" I asked, she looked up from her plate, "What is it" she said. "My roomate moved out, its just us"

I said it like something had changed (Even though Ethan was never around anyways)