epilogue: olivia

after our meeting at the café elliot and i began to see much more of each other before heading off to college.

eventually just seeing each other turned into much more than that.

but like every other couple we had our problems and sure we weren't perfect either but the most part was we were in it for the long run.

the best part about dating elliot was that my parents actually like him unlike my other boyfriend, who turns out was seeing someone else before breaking it off with me.

but i was glad elliot liked me because i guess i liked him too. or maybe it was more than a "like" relationship, or is it too soon.

all i knew was that day i messaged the wrong number was the day my life changed for the better, it was the day i actually connected with someone for this time in ages.

•~•

and that is the end of this book, but do not worry this is not the end of elliot and olivia's love story, hopefully when i finish my other books there will be a sequel to this which i am deciding to name i love you, more.

on the note of my other books don't forget to check them out by clicking on my profile

i would also like to add a little more, it has took me over a year to complete this book i first published it around october time in 2016 and it's now january 2018 and i would just like to thank all of you who stuck with me for all this time and when i get round to doing the sequel i really hope you enjoy that.

see you soon,
& lots of love,
megXx