Nightmares

Luke's POV:

she liked my accent and smile. she also liked the house and my brothers. I heard her laugh today, it was the most amazing thing I've ever heard in my life. I wanted to hear her laugh and see her beautiful smile long time ago.

with the beautiful thought, I closed my eyes smiling and yes vampires can sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jessica's POV:

"oh my god, I can't believe that I killed them. I-I didn't mean it" i heard luke's voice feeling guilty. but why is he guilty? who did he kill?

I was in a dark room and there were two bodies lying lifeless on the ground. luke was standing above them trying to wake them and his hand was bloody.

"get away luke, c'mon lets go before the police comes" I heard jai say standing by Luke's side

"I-I I c-can't leave them l-like that" he was shaking do much. can't he see me. I'm nt far from him

"LUKE" I yelled desperately wanting him to see me. he turned my way. YES. he saw me

I wanted to go ask him what's going on? and why are we here? and who are these two people? but before I could say anything, I heard a loud sound of a crying baby. thats what they were looking at?

they turned to where the sound came from. I tried to catch their attention but they actually walked through me. I felt paralyzed like I can't do anything I could just stand and watch. I turned to where they were and walked to them.

"I forgot they had a baby today. what do we do with her?" luke said picking up the baby that I couldn't quite see from their tall frames

"um, I don't know what to do with her" jai said. so its a 'her' then

"guys, the cops are near, I can smell them. we have to get out of here fast" beau said coming in and walking through me like I was a ghost. wait, did he say smell?

"I don't know what to do with that baby" luke said turning to show him what he was holding

"oh, thats a problem. but we can't stand there. we have to go out. NOW" he yelled and pushed them out of the door with the baby

I ran to them and tried to get their attention but nothing happened. they ran so fast I couldn't catch up with them I ran as fast as I could but they were out of sight. how did they run so fast? why can nobody see? where am I? I felt a hand griping me from my waist and a dirty hand came on my mouth. I tried screaming but I had no voice. what is happening to me?

I woke up screaming as loud as I could. oh god. thankgod it's just a dream. no not a dream, it's a Nightmare.

it seemed like nobody in this big palace heard my scream. are they deaf or something. but I also realized that my scream was only a small squeak. I noticed I was very sweaty.  I got out of bed. I don't think I'll be sleeping again. I checked the time it was 2:14 AM.

I've had dreams similar to this before but everytime I would run to Mr. Robinson's room. but now Mr. Robinson isn't here with me. I got out of the room fast and felt a bit dizzy I walked to the room ahead of mine's.  Luke's room.

I hesitantly held the door knob. I opened it slowly and walked in. I closed the door and came to his bed.

"luke, luke" I said shaking him awake

"uh, yes. wh-what's wrong? why are you crying? come here" he said. I didn't realize I was crying and he didn't wait for me to answer. he dragged me to his bed and cuddled me. surprisingly, I didnt stop him.

"now, tell me. what happened?" he asked

"I had a nightmare. I don't wanna talk about it, It was horrible. I just don't wanna be alone so I came here" I said but he didnt answer. I thought he slept but when I looked at him, he was wide awake strangely staring at the ceiling. is he ok?

"luke, luke. are you ok" I shook him but he didn't budge. I tried harder with more force as I got up and he finally looked at me.

"oh, thankgod your alive. you scared me" I said with a sigh of relief

"im sorry, I dozed off a bit" he said "it's alright stop shaking. it was just a dream"

I'm shaking? he layed me down again. he was stroking my hair and I loved the feeling. we stayed like this till I broke the silence.

"luke?"

"hmm?"

"there is a dark room on the other side of beau's room. why didnt you show it to me?"

"uh, its not important. its just the basement. it has our junks"

"oh, and there is also a left hallway when you were showing me the rooms, you turned to the right one and never came to the left one"

"we call it the hallway of memories. it has all our memories on the walls and in the rooms. there is also a music room in there and it has the other big side of the palace"

he turned to me and said " but your not allowed to go there. that place is forbidden for your security. alright, love"

"ok, but why are you so ashamed of your memories?"

"go to sleep, jes. and don't worry you won't have nightmares again.I'm here next to you" and as he finished his sentence, I felt a sudden urge of tiredness. I couldn't stop myself from sleeping anymore. I finally gave in and fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

helloooooo! I wanted to make it up for you so I updated two chapters. hope you love it.

who ships jessica and luke?

and who ships jessica and jai?

could you guys suggest shipping names for them? because I tried but they all suck. I'd really appreciate it.

well, I don't know when I'll update because I don't want to make any promises again. so just wait on me.

I love you alot,

-The Day Dreamer.