Introduction

Hi guys! my name is jessica but my only friend calls me jessy. i'm 18 years old, and I live in an orphanage...............such a boring start right? well, this is my life.

I never believed in any myths, but I love reading books about them any way. my birthday was last week and I celebrated it with only Mr. Robinson. he is my only friend so he is the only one that celebrates it with me. he knows about my love for books so he often brings me books to read. at my birthday he got me a brand new novel, I was so happy, that I felt like flying. the novel was called "Twilight" since the day he brought me that novel, I couldn't stop reading it, it's amazing and the most amazing thing was that he got me all the editions and I was so happy.

Mr. Robinson is like a father of mine, he takes care of me like his own daughter. you see, he is married but can't have kids so that's why he is taking me as his own daughter. all the other kids hate me so as I said he is my only friend and i'm happy that I have him as my only friend.

Other than reading books and novels i enjoy music, I applied for some jobs since I finished school but no one would hire a girl that didn't go to college or have any experience so i'm offically stuck into this orphanage until a mericale happens. I don't have money for college so all I have to do is WAIT.........just WAIT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this story gets some reads before I go mad because i posted another fanfic for harry styles and it didn't have many reads and nobudy to tell me to continue it so i stopped writing it

I will post the next chapter and that would be it for the day. hope i get some comments

LOVE YOU,

-The Day Dreamer.