Chapter 1: Best Friends With Shawn Mendes Sister

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

"Ughhhh!!" I grown as my stupid alarm clock awakes me from my wonderful dream about Shawn Mendes.

Shawn Mendes is a wonderful singer on YouTube and I always thought he was super cute.

*BEEP*

"SHUT UP!" I screech at my alarm clock that is now going off again after I snoozed it.

I tapped the top of the alarm clock making its horrific noises stop. Just as I was about to get up I fell back in my bed and was just about to fall back asleep when I realized. It's summer why was my alarm clock going off?

That's when it hit Me. I jumped out of bed and darted down stairs to see mom cooking bacon. Yes, my favorite.

"Are you excited Willow?" My mom askes me.

"Duhhh, of course I am!" I say back at her in an excited tone.

This was the day that me and mom were finally moving to Canada. After my mom and dad got a divorce and my dad moved to New Hampshire. My mom decided to live her lifetime dream.

She always wanted to move to Canada for some reason. I never really knew why and I didn't care ether. I live in North Carolina and there is a boy in my neighborhood who always is reeking havoc.

His name was Nash Grier and he always bullied me for no reason. I never really understood why a 16 year old boy would bully a 15 year old girl such as me. I was just super excited to finally move to Toronto, Canada and start a whole new life.

"Here you go." My mom by the name of Levine said as She handed me some bacon.

"Thanks mom." I said as I kissed my mom's cheek.

Not very long later I had finished my bacon and cleaned up my plate.

"Sweet pea? do you have every thing you need packed?" Mom asked in a sweet tone.

"Yasssss mom!" I say laughing shortly afterwords.

"Hey mom? Have you got everything you need packed *click* or nahhh? " I asked her while laughing.

"Haha, Of course I do." mom answers.

I runs up stairs and grab my suit case and run down the stairs only to trip over my suit case and fall half way down the stairs.

"Hahahah" a familiar laugh echos threw out the living room.

I looks up to see....

( Cliffhanger!!! I LOVE all my readers I just wanted to say thanks for reading. Sorry this chapter was so short. Hopefully, the next one will be longer. Feel free to comment. I love comments. Vote please? ily. )