Name to Face

~Prologue~

People go by a lot of names. First names, middle names, last names, nicknames, user names and even fake names. Some names carry nothing but an identity whereas some represent the person's hard work and fame. Some carry a long line of history with them. Names really can make or break you if they are mentioned at the wrong time or associated with the wrong topic. Some can even kill you if they have the chance to latch onto your face. Names. A single word, an identity given to you at birth which has the ability to control your life and it doesn't physically exist. Your name is what you go by and if the wrong people get a hold of it, your life will be hell. 

Especially in this neighbourhood.

Police are constantly about, although you don't always see them. That doesn't mean that the children are confined to their rooms to play hopscotch though, they are as free as they always have been, playing in the streets and squealing joyfully. After all, they aren't the ones in danger. It's the teens you have to look out for, the ones who really need to keep an eye out. You see, in this town, Buk-Gu, gangs run the majority of the land. Trading, selling, kidnapping and fighting whilst the young sleep, sneaking around and collecting valuable information whilst the town works.They aren't interested in the young kids of Naju , not unless they reel in a good ransom. No, they keep their eye out for the older ones, who can be used as bait, soldiers in working, who can do the real dirty work. Kids can shoot guns after all.

Of course, to an outsider or a foreigner, the town is lovely. Everything you would expect aside from a few shady people who you learn from the moment your born to look down and pretend you never saw. It's when the street light turn on that the drama starts. The street lights which mark the start of war.

And there's nothing you can do about it.