Hae-Jung.

~Chapter 2~

                                                Don't judge a book by it's cover.      

"This is our territory." 

Great. More trouble. 

I had just made the worst mistake of my whole life in the space of 30 seconds and there was no way to escape.

I had just wandered into SS territory, and now I was going to pay.

"Oh yeah?" One of the JCB members from the crowd called out, jeering at the SS members. Behind me was a chain fence with a bin propped against it, the JCB members surrounding it like flies, blocking my only exit. I could see the beckoning silver light of the main street, taunting me as the sun set, revealing a black sky like the surrounding walls that encased me in this dispute. In front of me, I saw a small opening in the grimy, grey walls which were covered in graffiti and dirt. There was a faint light escaping which lit up the features of the SS gang members, who looked out in disgust and confusion as I stumbled and stood from my crouching position. My cheeks were flushed and my heart was pounding and just as I thought things couldn't get worse, they did.

"Why are you here?" A deep and dulcet voice growled, the sounds bouncing off the walls, echoing and making it feel as if he had just boxed my ears. I winced as I looked at the figure as they left the embrace of the shadows. They were tall, with leather trousers and a fur trimmed jacket which highlighted their muscular figure. They also wore thick soled leather boots and a dog tag around their neck. As I looked at their face, I saw they had a mop of spiky dyed hair, the blond locks contrasting with the dark clothing he was clad in. He glared at the men behind me and grabbed my arm pulling me to his side. His muscular arms acted like a cage, pinning me to his side, paralyzing me with fear as to what was going to happen.

A spokes person stepped forward, his tank top stained with sweat. He laughed and pointed towards me.

"We just want the girl." He chuckled, menacingly, his men laughing along with him. He turned to them and encouraged them before turning back to us and gesturing to me and pulling a puppy dog face. I felt the SS member's arm tighten in anger and his face became more aggressive.

"She isn't your property so leave and don't set foot on our turf." Muscles replied, his glare intensifying each second that the JCB didn't leave. The spokesperson's menacing smile disappeared and was replaced with agitated smile. 

"Look, this is between her and us, we don't want a fight." He said, throwing his hands in the air. A few of the SS members who had been watching from their 'den' appeared, armed with baseball bats, one even had a nun-chuck! Their very presence made a few of the JCB members retreat backwards, and the air was thick with tension.

"She's with us. So any problems you have with her, you have with us. Got it?!" One of them growled, slowly prowling towards them like a tiger. The JCB mumbled among themselves before a few of them disbanded. They continued to mumble until a phone rang. 

"We can't....but they'll...but....yes....yes sir...." The caller hung up and a sudden roar was heard as the gang poured over the fence like spilt water when it cascades down the side of the table after you knock the glass and I felt my stomach churn in fear. I felt the cage around me disappear as the 'leader' of SS lunged into action, fighting with two JCB members. I felt a strong grip around my wrist and I turned to see a well built teen with broad shoulders and choppy hair, almost as tall as a giant, shoot me a concerning look before pulling me into the dragon's lair.

"Stay here. We won't be long." 

"Won't be long-what's that supposed to mean?!" He grinned slightly before heading out at lightning speed, leaving me alone in the eerie room. It was cold and dark and my footsteps echoed around the room as they hit the concrete floor. All of a sudden a rumble was heard and I saw that a metal door had been shut so that the load roar of the gang fight was muffled.