Saving Up

Author's Note : I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I SWEAR GUYS I WAS BUSY LAST WEEK. I AM PILED UP WITH MULTIPLE THINGS TO DO SO FOR ME TO GET BACK AT U GUYS I WILL GIVE YOU TO CHAPTERS THIS WEEK PLEASE DON'T HATE ME

My week came from week to dry.

Well why? So, last saturday, I virtually met Drew (I AM STILL NOT OVER IT)

Then, after that, nothing else happened. Well, except for the fact wehre in I told myself that I would start saving. FOR REAL.

Yes, FOR REAL because honestly, I've had so many attempts and it didn't really came off nice. Because, THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH TEMPTATIONS. YOU JUST CAN'T TURN YOUR BACK THAT EASY.

AGAIN, AT FIRST I HONESTLY THOUGHT SAVING WAS EASY BUT NO NO NOPE. IT. IS. NOT.

I started making plans after that virtual meet and greet, I wiped out everything I wanted and tried to deduct $2 from every meal I would buy.

On Monday, the only thing I ate in school was just bread and water, to tell you the truth, I WAS HUNGRY AS FUCK.

Then there came Tuesday and I tried to add one fruit in my meal, still I WASN'T CONTENDED. 

Wednesday, I ordered a meal with rice and it costed me 20$. I realized that If I order this everyday I'd be broke by August.

On Thursday, I went back to bread and water.

Then on Friday, A bright idea came up to me. I decided to atleast cook at home and bring it to school just so I won't bother buying anymore.

Good thing, grocery expenses are divided.

After school, I sometimes hang out either in the park or the mall just to get some air and release stress.

I went to the mall last friday night and things didn't go well.

First, I entered this clothing shop and fuck everything I wanted in life was there. I bought 2 tops and a pair of shoes.

Then, at another shop, they were selling different kinds of jeans either leather or denim, Again, I bought each of every kind.

I walked more did a little window shopping and stopped again by another store where they sell jewelries. I didn't enter though. I can't afford them. 

Since I was exhausted, I stopped by the food court and ordered Mcdonalds.

As I was about to take a bite, Holy shit. I FORGOT ABOUT MY SAVINGS. I SPENT ALL MY MONEY WITH ALL THESE IRRELEVANT STUFF WITHOUT USING MY BRAIN.

HOW DUMB WAS I AWHILE AGO. INSTEAD OF ADDING ALL THESE TO MY SAVINGS AND I FUCKING SPENT IT ALREADY.

I went home awfully tired and broke. Without thinking, I decided to just put all this to sleep. I went straight to my bed and layed down.

After whatnot an hour I arised from sleep and grabbed a hold on my laptop. I scanned a few items and something, again, caught my attention.

An online shop. On Instagram.

There's this online shop where a 14 year old girl gains a lot more money than what I get for my monthly allowance.

I think I have to do this.

But, can I?

I checked my schedule and the list of things I have to do and I AM PILED WITH LOTS OF WORK AND I BARELY EVEN STARTED.

So, nope I think I can't.

What will I do now? I think I'm more of a damsel in distress than Taylor Swift. 

I thought deeper about what I would do and I think this might probably be the safest thing to do.

I sort of made another list, that I might add unto my other list. A list in a list. list inception. 

What step were we? Oh, yes. Step 7.

Here is what I wrote.

" Step 7: Save up. 

Saving up is one of the most important step. You can't go to a concert without cash. YOU WILL ALWAYS NEED CASH. That's what's wrong with society. Rich ass kids are always prioritized, but, you can't just let them put you down. I'm not taking it in general but don't deny it, there are rich kids with nothing but concert tickets.

I don't know whether this would help you but I will give it a try.

1. You can save money by simply dividing your daily allowance. For example, you get 10 dollars try giving your 5 dollars to your savings and LEAVE IT AT HOME. You don't know how temptations can kill.

look what happened to me. Please don't do what I just did. NOPE. DO NOT.

2. Try doing house chores

I know, I know. If you're as lazy as I am, Please, please, please if you are really dedicated then you should at least give extra effort. You can do it.

In this way, you can ask your parents to charge for helping them out. Parents are sometimes more willing to help when they know what your plan is. Share them a portion of the details.

3. Try not going out to eat as much as you normally do. (noted!)

LASTLY, EVERY PENNY COUNTS. NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT COSTS, IT STILL COUNTS.

There, I don't honestly know how I came up with these, I just want to share my knowledge with you guys. We all want to meet our idols. AND I KNOW WE CAN.

Don't stop believing. Just keep waiting. It might take long but it will happen.

I as hopeless as all of you, but by knowing these, you might get an advantage compared to any other teenage girls.

Chin up, you can do it. 

And by the end of the day, you will feel how worthy all your hard work would be. You would consider it as one of the best days of your life. It would probably more worth it compared to those rich ass kids' experience. I am telling you. Believe me.

I suggest you should start by now since It's still early. Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY! AN UPDATE.

I AM SORRRYYYYY GUYS I SWEARRRRR

BUT HOW WAS IT? :) :) :)

COMMENT / VOTE I LOVE ALL OF YALL