Birthday

Guess what?

Guess what? Guess what?  

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. And I'm not feelin' it.

Yep, I don't know but I'm not really feeling it. Why? I don't usually celebrate my birthday. 16 years of age and the last time I celebrated it was when I was 7. My mom prepared lots of food and invited people whom I don't recognize.

Honestly, I would rather celebrate it on my own way. I shop, buy something for myself or ignore something negative for a day.

The moment I arise from bed, I took a shower, pulled off my favorite shirt (It's a comfy nirvana band shirt) and skinny jeans tightly wrapped on my legs along with my converse. 

For today, I would go back to my usual self not caring about what would others think. I don't care. I want to at least feel comfortable today. I want this to be MY DAY.

I looked for Justin and, yep. He's gone. Hm, someone's excited.

I ate my breakfast and went off to school. I waited at the bus stop, and as the bus arrived, I jumped in and plugged my earphones on. Well, I've been with these people (people in the bus) for a long time and never had I ever knew any of their names.

As the school came to vision, I jumped off the bus and went directly towards the entrance. I walked down the hallways and looked for my locker. 

I grabbed all the things I needed for my subjects and went straight to my first class. 

As usual, it's boring, and not even a single person knew that today is my birthday. Hm, typical.

The bell rang, beckoning that's the class is finally over. 

Lunch time. My favorite.

I ordered all what I wanted (since it's my birthday) and went straight to our table.

Madison turned and slightly smiled at me. "Hi Des!" she greeted.

"Hey" I retorted back. "So, guess who's turning 17 today!" she cheered.

What? How did she know? I never even mentioned my birthday.

"H-ow did you know?" I asked giving her a confused look.

She flipped her hair, laughed and replied; "Of course, I'm like 'the bomb'" 

I rolled my eyes at her and asked again; "no, seriously?"

"Okay, okay. I saw it on facebook. Please, please don't hate me." she replied the covered her face, and gave me look as if asking for an apology.

Aww. At least, she greeted me. I can still appreciate it.

"Aw, don't be sorry. It's okay. I'm so done with all that 'forgetting my friend's birthday' drama. Let's just eat." I smiled.

While eating, Madison randomly asked something; "Des, have you seen Justin?" 

I raised my left brow and responded; "Oh, yes. Speaking of Justin, I haven't seen him all day."

"Not even at home?" 

"Nope"

She placed her thumb near her lip giving me the thinking look. "I wonder where he's at right now"

"Someone's got a thing for the bad boy" I teased

She hit me in the arm and laughed; "Shut up, people might hear you."

"So, you really got a thing for him huh?" I teased, again.

"No, no. I swear I don't." She fretted.