47

Colson

   I woke up around one in the afternoon on my break day and remembered that Lynx was gone. I sigh and decide that it has been way too long without contact with her and I mean a week and a half. I feel around for my phone before grabbing it and calling her. It took a couple rings before she answers.

"Hello?" Robin answers and I huff, knowing her crazy self.

"Robin can yo-"

"Listen Colson, Lynx isn't the type to go off on someone or hurt anyone- she's too nice for that. She holds in her anger and takes what comes to her. Me on the other hand, I don't care what you think or how you feel, Imma tell you straight up." Robin raises her voice and I brace myself for what was about to come.

"I don't care if you're pressed or in your feelings for what she was telling you was right. You had no reason to do what you did. She loves you to death and you know what, at this point she can o much better. You shouldn't a rose for granted, you really messed up there. Once you crumble a rose, you open it back up and it's wrinkled, Colson...You proposed to her for a reason...don't be a prick and screw her over like that. I'm giving you my words as a warning because if you haven't fixed this by the time I get back from my photoshoot in New York which is in about twelve hours...you can sleep with one eye open. I'm coming at you with everything I got and that's a bet." The line goes dead and I sigh heavily and take the phone away from my ear and was met with my home screen which was a beautiful picture of Lynx.

"I'm sorry baby." I whisper

Lynx

   I was at home sitting on the couch watching TV when someone covers my eyes and I smile. I take the hands away from me and turn around and saw Jared. He hops over the couch and sits next to me, putting his arm behind me and I slightly lean into him.

"Are you okay?"

"A little though even though I'm mad at him...I still miss him." I say and he nods and feels his phone buzz and he looks at it.

"Who's that?"

"Uh..just manager. Hey, wanna go to Venice Beach?" He asks and I shrug and nod.

"Yeah, let me get dressed." I say and got up and went to my closet.

   "Bring your camera as well, I want to take pictures!" Jared calls and I hum as I scan through my closet and picked out a random outfit and took a quick shower. I get dressed and come back down with my camera.

   I fix my hair and put my snapback on and Jared and I get in his car and go to the beach

   I fix my hair and put my snapback on and Jared and I get in his car and go to the beach. As we were at the beach Jared would occasionally stop in front of shops to get his picture taken. After a couple of hours of walking and taking pictures, I sit down at a picnic table and Jared looks at me.

"I'll be right back I'm going to get us some dippin' dots." He says and I nod and look through the pictures. I feel a presence sit down in front of me and I look up and see Colson with a bouquet of roses, red eyes and roughed up hair.

"Yuck, what happened to you?" I ask with disgust and he just continues to hold out bouquet out as he stares into my eyes, as his eyes grey and lifeless.

"Col-" I say gently taking the roses and tears brim his eyes and the sadness of seeing him cry filling my whole body up.

"Lynx I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that to you and why I didn't come back. I was wrong for what I did and I had no place in treating you like that." He says and I wipe his continuous tears and stand up and walk over to him and sit on his lap and hug him.

"You were wrong Cole...but I'm still here. Through thick and thin." I whisper and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Please take me back."

"I do."