Chapter 3

The music video we posted blew the internet sky high. Like, more than when Jessie Graph hit the buzzer is stage one of American Ninja Warrior. More than the video of Gangnam Style. It was huge. Within 24 hours it had been viewed over 7 billion times. More than the number of people on the planet!
We had also released a video about some of the people in the video, and how we had come to make it. The legit news site's started to report on it and were trying to get to us. Thank goodness Android and KitKat had made our Youtube account hack proof. They could try but they wouldn't get to us. 
What hit me most was that news sites were starting to pay attention to our situation. In the second video, we talked about California's government take over, and people noticed. 
I was watching the news along with some of the new recruits, Torn, Zaftig, KitKat, and a few others. As we watched, the new caster began to talk about how California's government had been taken over. They had some pretty dense stuff, and the demographics were spot on. What happened next though shocked me. 
"So, is it possible that California could be gearing up for a war?" The news anchor asked a random person in New York. 
"Gosh, I hope not," I looked back at Knight, who was leaning against the couch and shaking his head. The news then switched back to the studio. 
"And this just in. We may have the location of these kids and where they are hiding. More on that after the break." I couldn't believe it. This was not happening. 
"How did they find out?" Torn shouted. I shook my head. 
"I have no idea," I then turned to KitKat. "Could you hack their camera feeds and get me in?" She nodded and then opened up her computer, ferociously typing away at it. 
"Okay, you're in! We just wait till after the break," That didn't take long. There were only three commercials in the whole thing. As soon as the news came back on, KitKat had me rolling. 
"Whoever the hell is watching this right now, stay out of our business. We are already at war and we don't need you in our business. We are giving you one warning only to get your facts straight and figure out who the bad guy really is. I don't think to have of you will even bother, and you'll say we're the bad guys. Well, I'll tell you one thing. We, Youngest Blood, have been fighting for nearly 2 years to keep you from having to. But it's getting too powerful. So stay out of this, or you'll be sorry!" KitKat signed me off after that. The lady in the studio looked like she had just seen a ghost when we returned her to her show. 
They kept going, even doing the story they had been planning on telling. As soon as it ended, Knight grabbed my shoulder. 
"Come with me." He led me into the hall. He had his back on one wall, I had mine on the other. "They know too much," He began. "You need to go out and find a base, tonight." I nodded. 
"Okay. How long do you think we have until they really come looking for us?" He shook his head and chuckled lightly. 
"With the stunt, you just pulled, we'll be lucky if they don't mob us tomorrow at noon." I nodded. 
"I'll go get a team. How about the same team as last time?" He nodded at my request. 
"Sounds fine to me." I then ran off to collect the team, it was getting dark and we would need to get going fast. 

Hey, sorry it's not super long, but something major will happen next chapter I promise.