Chapter 2

*Louis' POV*

At adoption centre after Eleanor went to help Alex...

I went to go find Miss.Kate because I wanted to know a bit about Alex's past.

"Hey girls?"

"Yeah?" One girl with blue and pink hair asked.

"Do you know where Miss.Kate's office is?"

"Yeah, it down that hall."

"Thank you..."

"Paisley."

"Thank you Paisley"

"No problem Louis"

I looked at her confused.

She giggled.

"Directioner"

"Oh"

"Well, thanks again."

"No problemo"

I walked down the kind of creepy and small hallway to Miss.Kate's office.

I knocked.

"Come in!"

"Oh, it's you, Louis. Please sit." She gestured to the set in front of her.

"What would you like to know?"

"Her past"

"Well, okay but don't tell her I told you."

"Okay" I agreed.

"Well, her dad is abusive, her mom left her when she was 12, she has no family, and she got bullied at school but she dropped out because it was getting too bad and I get it. Also she cut."

"Okay thank you so so much."

"Your welcome Mr.Tomlinson"

"Please call me Louis"

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry,don't kill me! I know this might be short but when it's completed I will edit this and it will be fineeee! :) Coco Rocha: Canadian model: if you don't know who she is, don't talk to me.

Just kidding :P haha okay but she is so pretty she is like my fifth gurl crush! And she is not playing Alex, Troian Bellisario is!

My gurl crushes:

1. Perrie Edwards

2. Jesy Nelson

3. Jade Thirlwall or Thirwall?

4. Leigh-Anne Pinnock

5. Coco Rocha!!!!!

Ahhhhh! Gurlzzzz I don't know how to spell Jades last name! Lol.

Okay, I probably know my writing sucks ass but no need for the hate on twitter? I mean come on I'm 12! What do you expect some crazy ass sex crazed teenage gurl (no offence)

Hell nah bitches!

'You gotta bae? Or nah? You tryin' a date? Or nah' OMG Nash Grier or Greir? I don't know anymore! Okay? I'm as tired as fuck now leave me alone for a bit!

But I love youssss!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

~Alex