Chapter 5

*Alex's POV*

I woke up feeling someone's arms around my waist and then all the events from last night came back.

"Morning" Zayn says. Damn his morning voice.

"Morning" I mumbled still tired.

He held onto my waist tighter.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah"

"I have to pee..." I trailed off and he let go of my waist reluctantly.

I sat up and pain shot up in my lower area.

"Damn. Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Carry me, it hurts"

"Okay, okay" he picked me up bridal style. After I did my business I went back into Zayn's room and put my extra clothes on. Black high-waisted skinnys and a blue t-shirt with pack man on it. I tucked my shirt into my pants and sat down on Zayn's bed.

"Alex, babe?" He asked walking into his bedroom.

"Yeah"

"Louis just texted, he wants you back home because Eleanor wants to talk to you about something."

"Okay." he pecked my lips.

"I'll drop your other clothes off later?"

"Yeah."

I kissed him. Where does this leave us?

"Where does this leave us?"

"It's like you read my mind."

"Are we together?"

"Do you want to be?"

"Yeah"

"Me too. Call me later?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Are you walking or do you want me to drive you?"

"I'll walk."

"Are you sure?" He asked cheekily. cheeky bastard.

"Yes"

"Okay..." He trailed off playfully.

"Bye"

"Bye" I said waving then walking away.When I got home everything was dark. "Hello?!" I yelled.

"In here" I saw the kitchen light turn on. I walked into the kitchen spotting Louis and Eleanor sitting at the island.

"Have a seat." Eleanor said stiffly.

I sat down on one of the stools.

"What's up?" Louis spoke this time.

"Me and Eleanor are having some problems. We'll be separated for a while until this is resolved. Until then your going to have to go back to the orphanage." I froze. Hell no.

"What?!" I screeched.

"It's only for a little while."

"No! I don't want to go back to that hell hole!" I ran upstairs to my room and heard they were chasing and yelling after me but I don't care I slammed the door and locked it.

I pulled out any bags and suitcases packing all my clothes into them and calling Zayn.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come pick me up?"

"Why?" He asked concerned.

"Lou and El are having problems and they said until they resolve them I'm going back to the orphanage." I said holding back a sob.

"I'll be there in 10"

"Okay thanks. Bye"

"Bye babe" with that I hung up and opened my window and walked onto the balcony with all my bags. I threw them into the grass and then jumped off since its not that high up and ran to the front to wait for Zayn.

10 minutes later I see A familiar car pull up and Zayn climbs out.

I run up to him and hug him tight. suddenly, an idea pops into my head.

"Let's go to Canada."

With that we put all my stuff into Zayns car and drive back to his place to get his stuff.

(I'm skipping to when they get on the plane. Because I can and I will)

"Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think they'll find us?"

"I don't know"

---------------------------------------------

Okay I live in Canada so that's why I used it but they are going to London (Ontario) and meeting a 12 year old fan (me) but my names going to be Spencer! Because she has my name already. So confusing!

I love you guys! Sorry I didn't update my other fanfics I am working on this on and I got really busy with dance and my plans for my audition for the next star next year (2015)! Also family drama...not good.

I HAVE A CONTEST

CONTEST ALERT!!!!! 🚨

The first 5 people who makes a trailer for this fanfic that has a little mix song as the background music gets a character in this fanfic! And I know I already have a trailer I just want to see what you guys come up with an tweet me the link to @Official_Alexx_ or @OMGLawley or just send it to me in the comments and I'll check them out!

I don't know it was the only thing I could think of...

I love you guys see you next update!

😘

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

LOVE CANADA

I KNOW I DO 😎

~Alex