Chapter 4

*Louis' POV*

It's been 2 months since me and El adopted Alex. We could tell her and Zayn were getting closer. I'm okay with them dating if they do but I don't think they will right know because Perrie broke up with Zayn. That's the reason why they're so close she knows what he's going through.

I climb up the stairs quietly and slowly opened the door to Zayns room to find them snogging. knew it. I got my phone out, took a picture and sent it to Harry.

Looks like you just lost 20 dollars...

-Lou

Naw poo :( -H

"Hello!" I yelled and ran up to mine and Eleanor's room locking it.

I heard them groan. Suckers.

*Alex's POV*

7 minutes earlier

"Zayn? Come here a second."

"M'kay" he got up following me to his room.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked softly.

"No not really. But I know what I want to do." He said grinning. I shot him a confused look.

"What?"

"This." He said before crashing his lips to mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. I moved my arms so they were around his neck and his were on my hips. we started full on snogging until we heard Louis- or dad as I call him- yell

"Hello!" And run up the stairs. We groaned but Zayn just started leaving kisses on my neck. I held back a moan.

"Zayn." I was started to get turned on a bit.

"Seriously..." I trailed off he leaned us back so I was lying on my back.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah. Am I just a replacement for your heartbreak or do you actually like me?" I asked.

"No." I frowned. "I love you." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I crashed my lips to his.

"Your so beautiful."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you're freaking gorgeous! Let me show you how much I think your beautiful." He said lifting up my shirt to make it look like a tube top. He rested his hands in my stomach I shuddered. he grinned leaning down to kiss my collar bones now.

"How about we take this to my flat?"

"Okay." I said getting up while fixing my shirt and getting our shoes on.

We got in the car and Zayn put his hand on my knee. I put mine on his thigh.

"God Alex don't do that." He groaned/growled in pleaser.

To be continued...

__________________________

Hahaha. That was really awkward... Trust me on this I am just going to copy some making live scene from a fanfic I read cuz I have noooo idea how to write that stuff 😳 good gosh it was awkward...

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

BE A LANDSHARK

I KNOW I AM

~Alex