Fourteen

Helas POV:

Our group met up to buy some good clothes to celebrate in later. Phil was going to meet us at the restaurant. Loki twiddled with his fingers until Bruce appeared with the rest. Loki's smile was blinding when he saw Bruce. The second Loki left to stop Tony and Clint from hitting each other with a stick, I dashed to Bruce and warned him quietly. "Don't you dare hurt him!" Bruce looked at me terrified, "Wouldn't dream of it." I smiled at him and his fear shrunk away.

I went around the prom dresses. Finding a fascinating green dress, I took it immediately. Nat found a stunning red dress. Loki found a suit as did the others.

We sat down for a bit and ate salt and pepper chips. Tony and Clint were arguing whether their theories were correct about how we are alive. Steve and Nat were having a conversation about how we're going to do our celebration later, which i soon joined in. Bruce and Loki were cuddled up with each other, Bruce occasionally telling Loki to each a chip or few.

We went our separate ways after dinner. Loki slid into the car next to me. I had upgraded to a better more expensive one.

The black matte matched our hair, bringing out our dazzling green eyes and pale skin

The black matte matched our hair, bringing out our dazzling green eyes and pale skin. Loki stepped out of the car, coming round to my side, we walked up the stairs together. I brought out my key and unlocked the door. Stepping inside we each flung our shoes off. Loki leapt up the stairs two at a time, saying that he needed a shower. I went into my bathroom and stripped off. Turning the warm water on. I herd Loki's shower going on, yelling through the walls I reminded him to have it warm. He hummed in reply. Stepping inside I washed the dirt away. Lavender was used as my usual scent. Loki always smelled like chocolate orange. Which we all admired.

After an hour of sitting inside the shower and shaving and thinking about life, I stepped out ready to do my makeover.