Chapter 13

The moon was high in the dark blue night sky but what most would consider a peaceful night but this was not the case at the courtyard of Beacon academy, as two males were facing each other as a black haired female watched from a throne that was made from the shadows of trees, the two stared at each other waiting for the other to move "It's been quite some time since my last encounter, try to keep up." (Y/N) said making Sun grit his teeth "Don't be so cocky your 'majesty'." (Y/N) smiled like a child as he raised his hand up with a ball forming in his palm "Come to me." he slammed his hand down causing what looked like veins of shadows to line the courtyard "In order to fight the king you must first fight his soldiers." (Y/N) stated as skeletal ghosts in armor appeared holding a variety of spears, swords and much much more "You're cheating!" Sun exclaimed "Oh? Then why are your friends behind that bush over there?" he said as they were scared out the bushes by the mask wearing dog "They'll fight with you, this way it's fair." (Y/N) said earning a nod from Sun "Hope you aren't religious because no god can help you now." the skeletal specters attacked Neptune and the other two on team SSSN while Sun focused on (Y/N) who watched his ghastly soldiers fight the three supposed fashionable team members. 

Seeing his chance Sun charged in with a downward strike with his bow staff only to be blocked by (Y/N)'s weapon and earn a strike to his side, Sun began firing his guns in a rapid succession while (Y/N) spun his weapon and himself getting closer to his opponent while blocking the shots "Stand still dammit!" Sun shouted but that little second was enough to earn him a kick in the mouth "You talk too much." was the cold response from (Y/N) as Sun balanced himself out. 

He then quickly reloaded and fired a ice dust bullet only for it to be caught in (Y/N)'s hand covering it up to his shoulder "Ha, now what're you gonna do now your 'majesty'?" Sun asked in a taunting tone only to earn a tilt of (Y/N)'s head with a small smile like that of a child "Oh, just this." shadows began seeping through the ice breaking it in a blink of an eye, Sun could only look at him with wide eyes 'He's a monster! Why would Blake choose someone like him?!' Sun mentally yelled as he tried to rush (Y/N) only to have his weapon caught in (Y/N)'s hand then earn a headbutt causing him to grab his nose then a powerful kick was sent to his chest sending him back a few feet away "You can do better." (Y/N) said not in a teasing tone but a tone that asked Sun to stop holding back, Sun stood and activated his semblance sending his clones to rush (Y/N) from the sides while he ran straight forward hoping that one of the three would land a hit. 

His hopes were dashed when (Y/N) punched one clone and kicked the other in a single motion when they came close enough leaving him on one foot but it was all he needed as Sun continued to run at him only to suddenly stop, looking around he saw (Y/N) with his free hand forward looking as though he were a puppeteer with the strings tied to each finger as he moved his hand and fingers where his middle finger's knuckle was pointing straight up and the fingertip pointed at Sun while the other fingers pointed at Sun's limbs causing Sun to halt his rush towards (Y/N), confused Sun began to look around him frantically until his eyes caught five string like shadows attaching themselves to his own shadow four landed on his limbs and the middle landed on his head "What the hell?" Sun asked confused about the shadows "I'm ending this." (Y/N) stated coldly clearly tired of the fight as it offered no meaning or entertainment, he straightened himself out and began to walk slowly to Sun who in return struggled to get free but when he looked back at (Y/N) he was within arms reach. 

(Y/N) reached his hand forward covering Sun's eyes causing the later to squirm even more trying to pull away but soon froze growing paler and paler his mouth opened to let out a scream but nothing came out except some spit that slowly made its way from his agape mouth down his chin and neck, while his team members laid beaten on the ground they could only watch as their friend was being scared to the point of no return but noticed Blake had walked behind (Y/N) gently placing a hand on his shoulder "Don't scare him too badly please" she said in her normal neutral tone earning a nod from (Y/N) who moved his hand away from Sun's eyes showing the tears that began to flow freely, after a few minutes Sun stood shakily but was back to his senses nonetheless "I believe I win Sun Wukong." (Y/N) said his tone returning to his more gentle tone earning a slight but shaky nod from Sun who turned and walked away back to his dorm with the rest of his team as the skeletal soldiers vanished. 

It was early morning as Blake awoke to the smell of toast, eggs, bacon, as well as smoked fish which made her quickly find the source being (Y/N) cooking he turned and gave smile that showed nothing but love and happiness "Hey, sleep well?" she returned the smile "Better than I have in five months." he handed her a plate "I will never do that to you again, I promise." he said as he gently kissed her, she missed his kisses they felt heavenly to her and surprisingly his lips tasted of cinnamon and vanilla, it was the perfect combination between the two almost like light and darkness the thought made her smile as he pulled away "I've missed you my princess." "I missed you too my prince." as she ate (Y/N) had wrapped himself in his saddle blanket and had fallen back to sleep, seeing an opportunity she finished her breakfast unwrapped (Y/N), laid next to him and wrapped both of them up with the blanket then sighed in content as she listened to his heartbeat but when she felt him rubbing her cat ears she began to purr causing a smile to form on both of their lips "I've also missed your purr." he said causing her to blush while sleep began to take over again. 

The two spent the day together doing whatever Blake felt like doing as (Y/N) felt he owed her that much, she took him to the local bookstore she got a majority of her reading material and he paid for it all all the while Blake protested but he just smiled at her "Think of it as a 'I'm sorry' gift, besides what kind of a boyfriend would I be if I let my princess pay for her books." it reminded her of the days before he left and she wasn't about to complain, on their way back to his room it began to rain but instead of running to shelter they covered Blake's new books with (Y/N)'s blanket looked at each other with smiles and danced in the rain their smiles never leaving their faces not caring if others stared at the two like they were crazy they danced until they grew tired and decided to head back to (Y/N)'s warm room to get dry, they arrived still smiling as they walked in (Y/N) changed into his sleepwear while Blake did the same both teasing each other when they were dressed Blake surprised (Y/N) by grabbing the back of his head and bringing him into a deep and passionate kiss which he quickly returned seating them both in a love-seat with Blake sitting in his lap, when they broke the kiss they rested their foreheads on one another still smiling (Y/N) then reached up and undid Blake's bow revealing the feline ears to him and only him he reached up then gently began to rub them causing her to purr before he used his other hand to pull out one of the new books he bought her and nimbly opened it to the prologue

She rested her head on his chest as they began to read but before they knew it it was close to midnight when they had gotten to the twentieth chapter and Blake with heavy eyes fought to stay awake so (Y/N) picked her up like a groom would a bride and walked to his bed placing her gently under the covers of fur and cloth while he saved their spot in the book before he placed it on the coffee table he had gotten for when they read together but didn't want to put the book on the shelf, he then laid himself beside her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close while she did the same and intertwined their legs keeping them warm while sleep began to claim them like a predator to its prey but before sleep claimed him he looked at Blake's face noticing she had fallen asleep with a small smile on her lips a dark and foreboding thought hit him like a wave of a beach. All things whether they be good or evil, peaceful or chaotic, constructive or destructive must come to an end painful, blissful, or otherwise all things end.