Birth

Snow silently fell on the earth of Remnant as many children played in the white powder, while older children gathered wood and what little food they could find in the cold weather. But far away in a desolate place snow also fell but didn't stay solid near the black pools that littered the land where the black creatures of Grimm emerged in what looked to be the courtyard of a castle, not to far from the pools was a woman dressed in black robes with skin just as white as the virgin snow that was falling with hair to match but veins covered her skin while black eyes gazed at the scene.

Her attention was diverted when a small horde of Grimm huddled around a pool on bent knee like one would to a person of royalty, she noticed the pool was bubbling more often than the others and decided to investigate only for the Grimm to bock her path looking as though they were ready to pounce on her which to her was odd, deciding it would be better to stay back the Grimm returned to kneeling towards the pool which had now began to bubble and boil causing steam to emerge from it. Finally the pool produced what looked to be a child's hand covered in the black substance almost as though it clung to him, then another hand emerged, next the head which hid all the child's features save for the eyes which shown brightly like a pair of embers, pulling themselves out of the pool revealed the child was male but the Grimm lowered their heads more almost to the point of prostrating themselves.

The woman looked in curiosity as the child stared at her with nothing but loathing "̵̖͆̽S̵͖͛̊â̴̱͎ľ̷͍̀e̶̜̿́m̷̲̕,̶̙̙̇ ̸̰͖͝q̸̧̰̎u̸̙̯͠͠ë̷̡̮́̔e̴͉͘n̶̰͖̔ ̴͇͋͠o̶͇̭͒f̶͔̬͛͗ ̵͇͌g̷͇̅r̸͖̺͛̆ě̶̮́e̶̱͒̀ḏ̷̦́.̴̗͛͝ ̶͉͖̇Ḿ̵̤̈́ÿ̴̰̖́ ̵̞́̌f̶̺͒ä̵̝̰t̶̜̾h̵̪̀ë̸̡̫̀r̴̯͇͒͋ ̷̙̏͒b̷̛̻̈́i̴̛̩͝d̵̤̭̂s̸̺̓ ̷̠̜̉ÿ̷͖͌o̶̖͉͋͋ǘ̸̫͐ ̶͙̹͑̍a̴̪̱͐͋ ̶͈̀̎ŗ̴̆ȅ̸͇͗g̷̮̿̐r̸̫̥̿e̸͎͇͐̆t̵̛̳͖́f̸̟̫̕u̴̧̖͑l̸̩̤̓͠ ̵̻̀h̸̛̭͒ͅe̴͎͒l̴̝̩̓l̷̈́͗͜o̷̤̝̒.̵̠͛"̶̛̆ his words were distorted but she understood him enough to know he had insulted her "And who is your father?" "̷͈̯͋T̸͈̄̓h̸̨̬͝͝é̵̪ ̸̹̣̂͂ỵ̵̔̕ö̷̢̯́u̷͙͒̒n̸̹͔͊͠ḡ̵̖̫̃ë̷̦͖́̕r̸̗̍ ̴͍̼͑̇B̷̩̜̋r̵̮̾̓ò̸̘͒t̸͚͆͘ḧ̸̖͇͝e̷̺̤̓r̸͚̉.̶̲̫̏͊"̸͍̜̿̅ Salem's posture wavered while her eyes narrowed at him. Before she could question him more the substance began to slide off of his body revealing a head of (H/C) locks while a pair of (E/C) orbs glared at her, he then stretched earning multiple cracks and pops causing him to let out a sigh of relief "Ten thousand years, will give you such a crick in the neck." he said as he twisted his head in a full three sixty twisting the flesh along with it before spinning back into place in a sickening manner.

"Ten thousand years?" "Indeed, I have been laying in wait for my father to allow me to. Oh what's the phrase the humans used to say, ah yes 'run amok'. In the time I have been waiting I have also come to consider the world unworthy for the gods to return, no thanks to you or Ozma." the name made her grit her teeth slightly "But it appears you can cure death, but not idiocy." he said with a mocking smile as she scowled at him "Aw, why such a sour look on your face? Come now come now, I'm merely stating what I've seen in my brief existence but if it makes you feel any better you are like a mother to me odd as it may be. You miss it after all." he then gave a childish smile while tilting his head "Mommy I love you!" he said with the same mannerisms of a young child, causing memories to stir reminding Salem of a time passed.

The male began to walk forward and as he did so a black mist began to move and mold around his body making royal type garbs with a long cape that was too large for his small body while a crown rested on his head while a pair of slick horns grew from his temples, his eyes then became an abyss with two (F/C) dots in the center as a black substance leaked from them "Allow me to introduce myself." he said as he stood in front of her "I am (Y/N), son of the Younger and prince of the dark ethereal kingdom." he finished as he gave a bow "Why are you here?" he dropped the arm that was crossed along his chest as he walked a little closer "I came because I was asked to. To see if the world has made any progress, but as my father and uncle feared you and Ozma are completely useless when it comes to making peace." he then stopped as he stood beside her "Both of you failed and continue to do so, instead you attempted to take the place of gods yourselves. Other than that I was bored and wanted to see my mother dearest." he looked at her sideways as he raised his hand causing Salem to flinch at the icy chill of his hand.