ATTACK ON TITANS- reader x Erwin Smith

Erwin says to Levi and Mike that reader (his lover) is too childish and sometimes makes the whole group in danger, she over hears that and waits till they are both in his office to complain.

(Angst then fluff)

How could he ? How dares he say those things.

Why would he even complain to Levi rather than confront you first? But most importantly does he really think what he said ?

You walked the fastest that you could because of angriness. After a few minutes you found yourself  in his office. You were standing in front of the enormous bookshelf and tried to calm down a little. All you could think about was how his voice sounded cold and hatred. You were kind of thankful you didn't get see his face. Then you felt the uncomfortable and unwanted feeling of loneliness coming, which was bringing tears to your face.

"No!" You half yelled to the books in front of you. 'I won't cry! I won't cry!' You thought to yourself  'that would only prove that Erwin is right. That I am sensitive like a child, that I act like a child.' You roughly wipped your eyes.

You tried to concentrate on the many old-looking books to calm yourself. Trying to not think about how Erwin humiliated you in front of his colleagues. You took a couple of deep breaths and decided to think of how you could confront him about all this without acting like a irritated baby; Well mostly without showing tears in front of the commander. Erwin was your lover but he stayed your superior, you had to confront him from a professional point of view and not as his beloved. You were just starting to calm down when the doors opened itself. Erwin came into the room with files in his hands.

" I thought you were waiting for me in my bedroom." He said calmly without looking at you.

"I have something to ask you"

"Could've ask me while we were in my room." He replied while he put the files on his desk. "Y/n"

"Commander." You said and his baby blue eyes finally met yours. He stood behind his desk, waiting for you to speak but the look on his face did't seem so serious.

"I being serious there."

"So am i baby." He smirked. " what is it so important you wanted to tell that it couldn't wait for us to be in bed."

"I heard the conversation you had with Levi and Mike earlier." You saw him frowning so you continue. "I thought I was a great soldier not a burden to you."

"It's bad to overhear other people discussion Beloved."

"That's all you have to say!? You humiliated me in front of your friends.. My coworkers!" You yelled as you tried to control your voice so it wouldn't crack. "I felt like such an idiot. Why would you even say that to them instead of me? Wouldn't it me much simple to just write me a rapport about how I apparently put the life of EVERYONE in danger today?

"Okay, i didn't not say that Y/n" He replied seriously annoyed.

"Well You meant it... You made me feel horrible about myself just because i refused to let my comrades bodies on the field." You felt tears coming back. And obviously an uncomfortable pinch in you heart formed and wouldn't go away. " I am not acting spoiled and like a child because I am mourning my friends's death Erwin." You couldn't look at him anymore. Your eyes were all wet and it made it difficult to even see clearly. You turned your head to face the bookshelf like earlier.

"Y/n what I said is what I have to say as your commander. I am not going to lie to you. As much as I understand your pain, you can't risk other people life."

"But-"

"Let me finish" he cut you off. " i'm Sorry I made you cry, it's not what I intended to do." He said as he walked closer to you. He put a hand on your chin so you could look at him. "And for the childish part, it's my way of saying you are stubborn and don't listen to my orders... But i guess it's mostly because we are in a relationship that you don't obey."

"If it bother you that much, maybe we should sto-" you tried to speak but once again Erwin spoke over your voice.

"Don't" he took a deep breath. "You may be a pain in the ass but I tolerate it because I love that side of you... I love you baby. And no we will not end us because of that."

Erwin got on his knees and put his arms around your waist. He rest his head on your stomach. " i am also sorry for the friends that you lost today."

" I guess they are in a better place now, right?" You quietly laughed through your tears. Quickly enough you stopped crying. Erwin was hugging your legs. "Shall we get to bed now?" You whispered.

"Shall I eat you out for forgiveness?" He fast replied, you could only imagine the smirk on his face.

"Erwin!"