BOKU NO HERO ACADAMIA- Reader x Katsuki

In which you are getting paid to test beauty products. And you thought maybe your boyfriend would want to earn some money too.

"I can't believe I'm doing this shit." He said turning his head to the right.

"Hey! I told you we were going to get money for this. Besides changing your shampoo won't hurt."

Katsuki and you were sitting in the bathtub, him between your legs while you washed his hair with some new shampoo. It was apparently supposed to help the hair get softer.

"Oï, fUCK you put it in my eyes!" He half yelled suddenly making you jump.

"Hahaha! Maybe if you weren't moving that much I could do it properly!" You replied while drying your finger with the closest towel then you put them on katsuki's eyes to whip the soap away.

"... Thanks." He said. " when will we get to try the massage thing"

" after i'm finish cleaning you. And it's not really a massage thing, it is a gommage" You responded calmly, but you were getting impatient too.

"As long as it feels good."he whispered under his breath.

After that you rinced his hair and took the gommage gel in your hands.

"It's says that it is made with green lime and sea salt. I guess we'll see how it turns out." You said while opening it.

"WAIT! I-I wanna put it on you." He cut you while he turned around to face you.

"Oh you don't have to baby, I have all the time to try it while you, well.. it's not everyday that I get you to do stuffs like this with me."

"Oï, i'm Tryin' to be romantic here."

"Ooh, right... then please do what you want." You responded while turning around so he could do the "massage" on your back.

At first the product made you shiver because of the coldness but when Katsuki spread it everywhere it felt better. His hands doing an amazing job that you had trouble believing your boyfriend could be this gentle. You threw your head back because of the good feelings going through your body and closed your eyes to relish it.

"Does it feel good" he suddenly asked still using his hands like a god. His breath hit your back making you shiver once again.

"Hum." Is all you could say.

"Answer y/n"

"Yes it reaaally does baby." You moaned.

Knowing him, you could imagine the smirk on his face. « Good »

——

Really short I know, I'm sorry i just lost my imagination for this one 😕