Chapter 1

December 15, 2017

Currently 24-year-old Harry Styles was on tour for his first ever solo album and he is about to do his last show before he takes a break for Christmas and the New Year. Harry is currently in New York City and is performing at Madison Square Garden. It has been a big year for Harry, he had wrapped Dunkirk, released his solo album and started his first solo tour. With how busy Harry has been lately it really put a strain on his four year relationship with his girlfriend Elizabeth. They are constantly arguing when they talk, and when they argue it always over pointless things.

Harry had just walked into a small coffee shop when he heard a familiar voice say his name from across the room

Harry had just walked into a small coffee shop when he heard a familiar voice say his name from across the room. He then spots Zayn and his girlfriend Gigi along with some blonde he has never seen before. The blonde looks up from her conversation with Gigi and makes eye contact with him, and in that moment Harry immediately became enticed with her.

"Mate it's been awhile" Zayn says as he walks over to hug Harry. "Yeah I know I've just been super busy lately I'm sorry I haven't really stayed in touch" he said. Zayn had an understanding look on his face, "Well once you get your drink you are more than welcome to join Gigi, Madeline and myself" Zayn offers. "Yeah I will take you up on that. Let me just go order my drink then I will join you three". Zayn nods his head then heads back over to his table, while Harry goes and orders his drink. Harry then orders himself a black coffee and heads over to the table with the mysterious blonde, Zayn and Gigi.

"Hey Gigi it's been awhile it's lovely to see you" he says while she stands up to hug him. "And it's great to see you as well Harry. It's been a busy year for you hasn't it?" she asks while smirking at him. "It has indeed quite been a busy one, but I can't complain I've had a lot of great things happen this year" he says while sitting down across from Gigi and Zayn and next to Madeline. "I'm Madeline it's nice to meet you" she says to Harry while extending her hand. "It's nice to meet you as well. How do you know Zayn and Gigi here?" he questions her. "I'm actually a model I'm sort of up and coming right now and I met Gigi when I was on a shoot, and ever since then we have been inseparable" she giggles and looks over to Gigi who is smiling back at Madeline. "That's awesome, now that you mention it you do look somewhat familiar" Harry tells her.

After catching up with everyone for a while Harry checks the time and then realizes he has to head out to start getting ready for the show. "Well it's been great catching up with you guys and a pleasure to meet you Madeline, but I actually have to start heading out to get ready for my show tonight." Harry says while putting his jacket that he took of back on. "Actually if you guys are interested I can give you guys tickets to the show tonight and then we can hang out afterwards" he offers them. Gigi and Zayn look at each other as though confirming with one another that they can go. "While I don't have anything going on tonight so I would love to come to the show" Madeline tells him and then Zayn and Gigi agree that they can come as well.

"Okay, that's great the show starts at seven tonight at Madison Square Garden. I will let the security guards know that you guys are coming so they will let you backstage" he tells them and they smile back at him. Harry hugs them all goodbye and then tells them that he will see them tonight at the show.