Chapter 5

December 18, 2017

Madeline

I just got into the airport from my flight to London and I can already feel the jet lag. It's early in the morning here but I should still be asleep in New York. I slept on the flight but that did not seem to help. My personal assistant sent me my schedule for this trip since she could not come with me.

First, I am going to go to my hotel which is The Lanesborough. Then I am going to freshen up and make my way over to the studio I am shooting at. I wonder if Harry would want to get together tonight?

Once I grab my bag from baggage claim I start heading to where the pickup area is. I'm supposed to be getting a driver so I just need to mind him. I noticed there were some people taking pictures of me. Lately, I have been getting recognized more and more since Gigi and I have been inseparable.

After walking around for what feels like forever I finally see a man with a sign saying Madeline Hale.

"Hello I'm Madeline" I tell him while taking my ID out so he can verify that I am who I say I am. After checking my ID he takes my bags from me and leads me to the black SUV. I get into the back seat while he is putting my luggage into the car.

I immediately plug in my phone so that way it can charge up on the way to the hotel.

Madeline: Hey Harry I just landed in London!

Harry: Great we should definitely meet up later! What hotel are you staying at?

Madeline: I am staying at The Lanesborough

Harry: Okay I will text you later with some plans

Madeline: Okay talk to you later

I wonder what we will do later.

"Excuse me, how much longer until we reach the hotel?"

"We are about ten minutes away Miss"

"Okay thank you"

I think I am going to try and get a quick workout in before the shoot. We soon pull up to the front of the hotel and the driver comes and opens my door before going to grab my luggage.

Once I grab my luggage from him I head into the hotel to check in. The inside of this hotel is breathtaking.

  The inside of this hotel is breathtaking

I then make my way over to the front desk. "Hi I'm here to check in" I tell the lady at the desk.

"Okay and what is your name"

"Madeline Hale"

"Alright you are on the top floor in room 920"

"Okay thank you"

Once I get into the elevator I press the button for my floor and check the time to make sure I can fit in a workout. I have two hours before I have to leave to I can work out for an hour and then get ready to go.