chapter six

calums pov:

bryana came, even though her and ash were fighting she was crying when we came to bail us out. she kept pounding on his chest and yelling "i was so worried about you, god just because we were fighting didn't mean i wouldn't come for you" it was annoying.

i saw ophelia as i was walking out of the cell, she was getting something from the vending machine, a muffin, it looked like. i wanted to go up and ask her out so bad but i knew it wouldn't work out, she's a cop. she would want me to change and i don't like her. she turned around right as i was walking to the counter to get my things, she smiled and said "hey calum i was wondering if i could talk to you outside alone for a minute". paul gave her a weird look but she ignored it. i grabbed my stuff and walk out. the boys were already outside waiting for me, i yelled at ash to wait for me.

we walked to a small table and she opened her bag with the muffin in it, she spoke first "listen so i know i shouldn't be doing this, but i saw you in the coffee shop a few days ago, you probably didn't see me but i was wondering if we could hang out some time, i think we could be friends".

friends, friends really, okay. i replied "you know i most likely won't change, this is who i am and who i've been for years, if you expect me to change i" she cut me off before i could finish. "i don't want you to change calum, i think you're fine the way you are and just because i'm a cop doesn't mean we can't be friends right?" she gave me these puppy dog eyes that i didn't know would make me smile so big.

"fine, fine, let's go out for a drink some time? does that work" she nodded eagerly, "here's my number, call me some time" just to be a flirt, i winked and walked to the car.

bryana was the first to say something, "guys i love you all but you have to stop getting in trouble so many times and calum i heard mali picked you up last time, really?". she knew what had happened, i looked up at her, "look bry i love you too but cmon i'm trying to stop i can't go back so i'm trying". she dropped it.

mikey spoke, "so that cop, what's up with her?"
"her name is ophelia, not that cop, and we're going out for drinks soon" i replied. they all looked at me then, "is the one and only calum hood getting a crush and not just fucking with girls" ashton said. i laughed, "it's not a crush, just drinks, but if something happens i wouldn't be mad" i laughed again, winking.

when we got to the house, bry gave ashton a kiss and left. i gathered all the boys on the couch, "listen we gotta stop getting in trouble, i can't have any of us getting in trouble the way i did". mikey started, "look you never actually told me how and why you went to prison and you were only in prison for a few moths, so how was it that bad". luke's head snapped, "he never actually told you the whole story?" mikey nodded his head fast back and forth.

"okay it's a long story, so get ready, and i apologize if you think of me differently"

{600 words}
sorry! next chapter will have the story! :)