Chapter 17

Siona POV

For the past week and a half I've been promoting my new single.

And surprisingly I have been getting good feedback.

And currently my single is number 1 on Itunes.

I'm so proud of myself. I thought none of this could happen to me but I was so wrong. Now I couldn't be more happier.

I was currently getting ready for my interview with Sway.

I was so stoked.

I decided to put on a black bomber jacket, stripped shirt, black jeans, and some gym shoes. I threw on some shades and grabbed my purse.

 I threw on some shades and grabbed my purse

I hopped in my new car which Sam bought me for a congratulation gift.

She's too kind.

I drove to the building where the interview will be held.

I arrived in 10 minutes.

******************************

I walked into the interview room and was greeted by a bunch of people.

My manager was there as well which was also a big thanks to Sam for getting me a manager.

"Hey everyone." I shyly waved to all the people.

"Wassup Siona I'm Sway and I'll be interviewing you today." Sway said shaking my hand.

I simply smiled and nodded.

*5 minutes later*

It was time for the interview; so i grabbed the headphones and placed them over my ears.

"Hello everyone it is Sway and I'm with the up and coming rapper Siona Davis. She released her first single titled 'Boss Ass Bitch' which has taken over the internet and the charts." Sway announced into the microphone.

"Hey everyone it's so nice to be here. I'm extremely honored to be sitting right here right now." I spoke into the microphone.

"Siona you seem like such a sweet girl. How did you come up with a song as hard as this?" He asked looking at me.

I blushed and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Umm.. Well I don't know. I just heard the beat and started spitting bars." I confessed giggling a little bit.

"Oh word. You don't write none of your raps?" He asked astonished

"Well this is the first and only song I've ever made. I wasn't planning on becoming a rapper or singer but my friend persuaded me to go into the studio and the rest is history." I smiled.