chap 3

3rd person

"Keith you there?" Pidge taps his shoulder gently.

"D...did he just say he likes me?" Keith says lightly to himself more than to Katie.

"Yep."Keith faints.

"Oh come on..." Pidge sighs lightly and starts dragging Keith when she bumps into Hunk.

"Ah! Why is Keith in the floor and why are you dragging him?" Hunk asks looking very freaked out.

"Lance confessed to him. He fainted and he's to heavy for me to pick up. Mind helping?" Pidge says looking a little annoyed.

"Yeah...no prob."Hunk says calmer.

~~time skip till after episode 7 brought to you by Hunks sweetness~~

"Hey...uh Lance can I talk to you?" Keith says nervously.

"Yeah sure what's up?"Lance looks away nervously.

Keith drags Lance into a empty hallway and kisses Lance lightly. "I like you too idiot."

Lance faints and Keith picks him up bridal style so he can carry him to his room. Little does he know there was a little Pidge watching them taking pictures of everything.

"So cute! I remember the first time Shiro carried me like that"

~~Flashback~~

"Shiro stop being so mean!" Katie yells while laughing and running away from Shiro.

"What am I doing to be mean?" Shiro laughs while chasing Katie.

"You're tickling me and not letting me work on my experiment"Katie yells as she runs up a few stairs.

"So? My amazingly beautiful girlfriend isn't giving me a kiss. What am I supposed to do?" Shiro corners her.

"Kiss me?" She says while smirking.

"Umm...nah" Shiro picks her up into his arms and kisses her forehead lightly while Katie laughs.

"Ok can you guys not? It's gross. I should have never introduced you two." Matt says acting like he's about to puke.

~~End of flashback~~

Katie falls to the ground and starts to cry.

"God I miss you Shiro. I miss you too Matt, I hope we find you soon..."

After a few minutes you hear light footsteps walking down the hall. "Oh dear. Are you ok Pidge?" Princess Allura asks.

Pidge brushes the tears of of her face as she says "I'm fine I promise I just...I just miss my love."

"You...have a mate back on Earth?" Allura looks at Pidge surprised.

"No...he's not on Earth" Pidge looks down sad. Allura decides not to ask any more question but sits on the floor with the young girl and hold her in her arms as she cries.