17

~~~Lotors pov~~~

I woke up to find Katie still in my arms.

"She is so beautiful...I love her..."He thinks to himself watching her sleep and playing with her hair being careful not to wake her.

*knock knock*

"*sigh* M'lady I need to get up for a moment. I'll be right back." he who.

ispers in her ear

"No...warm" she says snuggling deeper into his arms

*Knock knock knock knock*

"Fine..." she rolls out of his arms.

He gets up and walks to the door and opens it.

"Hey si- what are you doing in my sister's room?" Matt says looking at Lotor

"I fell asleep here last night. Katie is still asleep. Would you pike me to wake her?" Lotor says looking bored and wanting to go back to bed with his love in his arms.

"No... no its fine. Send her to me when she wakes up ok?" Lotor nods and was about to shut the door.

"Oh and Lotor?" Lotor looks back at Matt

"Yes?"

"Don't do anything to hurt her okay? Shiro has done enough of that." Matt says looking at Lotor

" I will do everything in my power to never hurt her. Not on purpose. I have some information for you guys today. I think you will trust me enough now to follow what I say. Can you make a meeting for in 3 hours?"Lotor looks Matt in the eye to show he is serious about all he has said.

" Yeah... No problem." Matt walks off and Lotor closes the door.

Lotor walks back to bed and wraps Katie back into his arms.

"wo as tat" she asks

" Your brother. He said send you to him when you wake up." Lotor says as he runs his fingers through her hair.

"ht tme s t" She asks him still with her head in his chest

"8. At 11 we have a mandatory group meeting." He says and plants a light kiss on her head.

~~~ time skip 3rd person ~~~

At 11 on the dot everyone is together in the lounge.

Lotor stands in front of everyone.

"Before I say anything... I did not tell you before because I did not think you would believe me. I am sorry. I know where Sam Holt is being held. "

As he says this Pidge stand up and walks over to him, the room silent except the sound of her foot steps.

*SLAP*

"You knew this whole time?!" She screams as tears run down her cheeks.