the clown girl

3rd Person

Bill was going to kill Richie. He had found out the truth about Richie's girlfriend.

Richie didn't even know, and it was meant to be a secret, but the truth had come out at Neibolt.

Y/n wasn't exactly human, you see. She was one of the clown's creations. But she wasn't a creation that was used to create fear.

She was created to be used as the clown's minion. The clown had used her to trick kids into coming into their lair.

Ever since the young Denbrough boy was killed, she was sent to watch his brother, and his friends.

The plan was to trick them into following her to the sewers. But it didn't go as planned.

Y/n may have started as someone who watched the boys from afar, but she was soon noticed by the boys.

She was welcomed into the group, and forgot all about the plan. Over the time she knew the boys, she slowly fell for the glasses-clad boy named Richie.

Richie fell too, and asked her out quickly after he thought about how he felt towards y/n.

But everything went south as they began talking about a clown who was causing the disappearances across town.

Y/n remembered the plan, but still ignored it. Until the day in Bill's garage, with the projector.

It had come running at y/n who backed herself up against the wall, hiding herself from the clown.

Richie was the first to y/n's side, holding her close to him, hugging the sobbing girl.

After that, everything escalated.

Bill was riding off to Neibolt, Bev riding after, and y/n screaming at them to come back.

She knew they weren't coming back. She knew she'd have to go and face the clown.

So she got behind Richie on his bike, speeding off to Neibolt. That was the biggest mistake she made if she wanted to keep her identify secret.

In Neibolt, the boys were attacked by It, but It stopped when y/n came into the room, baseball bat in hand.

"Get away from them." She said, glaring at the clown. The clown had laughed, walking over to y/n.

"I knew you'd come back to me, dear."

Y/n swung the bat at It, the force of the hit causing It to stumble back. Y/n continued to hit the clown with her bat, allowing the boys to escape.

Even from the outside, they could hear screames and things being broken. Richie had gone to run in and help his girl, but Bill held him back.

Fifteen minutes later, y/n came out of the house, covering her face, but everyone could hear her crying.

"Princess!" Richie said, embracing the girl.

"Richie, please. Not now..." y/n said, though it was muffled through her hands.

Richie managed to pry her hands away, and gasped when he saw what she was hiding.

Y/n had two bloody cuts trailing from the corner of her lips up to her eyebrows. Identical to those of the clowns.

"Y/n..."

Y/n ran, not looking back. She couldn't stay with the Losers Club anymore. It wasn't safe for them. Though, nothing in Derry was safe.

The rest of the Losers were busy discussing what had just happened.

"Richie, I saw the lines on her face. She has something to do with the clown." Bill said, watching y/n's figure dissappear into the distance.

"No! You can't blame y/n for anything."

"Yes! Yes I can! She has something to do with the clown, the clown has something to do with Georgie. Georgie always talked about a girl who would come talk to him at night. It all adds up. This is all y/n's fault."

Richie argued back, defending y/n, but Bill was too pissed to listen.

He threw the first punch.

The other Losers tried to break up the fight, but before the could, Richie got on his bike, riding away.

Bill sat on the pavement, thinking about what had just happened. He was planning. Planning his revenge.

"This is all y/n's fault."