02 | Welcome

The beloved 'Welcome to Riverdale' sign came into the groups view

   The beloved 'Welcome to Riverdale' sign came into the groups view. Sabrina then tells the red head where to go. Shortly afterward the truck comes to an abrupt stop and Jughead began to fly forwards. Making him bang his head and mentally cursing at Archie for the way he is driving.

  "I know you're weird and all, but no one lives there." Archie tying to see if Sabrina was lying to them or not. It took a few minutes to make the boy believe her.

   After what seem like forever the truck slowly began to move towards the house. "Your Riverdale rumors are wack. I know for sure witches are real, unless we are talking about Wiccan that's another thing."

   The boys knew all the horror stories spread a round about it and were hopping Sabrina was messing with them. Not wanting to be scared Jughead began to a story, "When I was younger my mom told me a story it went along about witches and how they would eat children and bring horror to the town. Witches aren't real, but this is Riverdale."

   Sabrina was not having it. Archie on the other hand desired to just drive off and never come near the house again. Now the feeling puking came upon Sabrina, and she squeezed Archie arm to calm herself down, "That all nonsense I been to this house before. Why is Riverdale so weird?,"

   Jughead jumping out and Sabrina soon following. "Thank you guys for the ride, and I'll see you around. Can't wait for the little party.," smiling at the boys as she began to walk backward towards the door.

   The tiny girl look calm, but inside she was rwilded up about the nonsense of witches. Inching up the steps and closer to the door Sabrina thought to herself, "You can do this Sabrina, you aren't going to die. Hopefully." The truck now leaving her alone and her legs were shaking as if it was a cold night.

   Jughead wanted to make sure Sabrina made into the house alive. So they backed out slowly as they could till the felt the truck rush out. Making eye contact with each other, "Do you think that witches are real?" The other just shrugged and they soon disappeared.

    Slowly the girl opened the door and letting it slam behind her."You're right on time!", explained the lady walking down the stairs.

   "It's been so long aunt Zelda, but right now I need answers," they exchange glaces and Hilda leaved her behind to find Hilda.

______

  Waiting patiently for someone to began to conversion. Hilda was scrunching up her face, "Has your mom told you anything? Where is she?"

Taking a seat on the couch next to their black cat. "She pack up all her things while I was at school and left. Didn't leave a note or anything. Been on my own for the past month," not wanting to make eye contact with them.

"Has anything else been going on strange?," Hilda was trying to get answers.

   Shrugging at the question not wanting to explain much. Then trying to excuse myself, "Can we talk more tomorrow? I don't even know what going on anymore. Just that my mom left without even saying goodbye, and my dad is off the grid no where to be found."

   Zelda now coming to comfort me and both giving me an apologetic smile. They are my only family now.

   "Now that's not all true, your mom had her reasons. Here I'm giving to this," Zelda hands me a old looking book, "When you were younger your mom and dad gave it to us. Know this time would come. Run along now, there's a room prepared for you upstairs."

   I didn't notice my eye were watery up as I felt a tear fall down my face. Hugging them both, "Thank you, this mean a lot."

   Making my way towards the room they told me. Their cat soon following me. The room had white walls and some plants scattered around. They won't survive long with me being their parent. The bed was on the corner cover with some brown blankets and pillows.

   Tossing my bag to the side and jumping on to the bed. Eyes feeling heavy, so I wrapped myself up with the warm blanket. Soon falling in a peaceful sleep, the cat curled up next to me.

-

Published; March 15, 2018
Word count; 731
+ AN I suck at writing bear with me. I don't want to rush things, this just a sneak peak on Sabrina life :))