all aboard

Janurary 5, 2018
---------------------

"THANK YOU NEW JERSEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I said closing out my show which was obviously in New Jersey. I came backstage, as my manager hugged me saying, "That was amazing Madison!" I smiled and said, "Thank you! I'm out of breath though" He shook his head and said, "Go get some water then" I nodded and said, "Will do" Then I walked towards the exit as my favorite bodygaurds and nodded at them giving them the signal that it was okay to leave now. Once they opened the door it was crowded with paparazzi. I'm used to this. I smiled and waved at the camera's. I got a few questions like, "Madison what do you think of your fans?" and "Madison would you take Jack Gilinsky back?" I found a few supporters and took pictures with them. Then finally after a whole 15 minutes of mingling, I sprinted towards my car. They had the door open and I jumped in. Once the door was closed there was peace and quiet..until my bestfriend started babling. "Gosh they're crazy Madi" he said laughing. I looked at him and smiled, then I looked out the window as I saw them wipe away. That's when I realized the car was moving. This was my last show, then I'd be going back to LA.

skip to the plane ➡

I sat on the chair next to Samuel, my bestfriend, yes he lives with me. Well not with me but in the neighborhood next to mine. Everything was quiet until I heard a girl yelling, "GRAYSON YOU'RE MY DADDY!!" pun intended ;) Me and Samuel turned to look at the girl and it ended being a large crowd. Two guys were swarmed by their supporters. A guy with blond hair looked really red. I'm guessing he was Grayson. Then I heard someone yelling "MADISON BEER OH MY GOD" I looked to my right and saw a girl screaming and jumping up and down. I smiled and walked up to her. "Hey beautiful what's your name?" I asked. "My names Natalia" she said shaking. I hugged her and we took a few pictures until I heard "Flight 238 to Los Angeles will be leaving in 10 minutes!" I hugged the girl one last time as I saw Samuel walking away. Wow, I have a nice bestfriend. I grabbed my stuff and quickly ran to the plane.

On the plane

I saw Samuel sitting across from the two guys from earlier. I looked at them and smiled, they both smiled back. Not gonna lie they were gorgeous. I put my stuff away and got the seat next to the window. Let's just say Samuel isn't a big fan of heights.

2 hours later

I looked to my left and saw Samuel snoring. I laughed at my myself but I really also had to go pee. I looked out the window and saw a picture worthy scenery. I quickly took a picture and got up. It was hard getting out because Samuel took up everything. Once I was almost out, I tripped and fell on Grayson. He looked down at me as I smiled and awkwardly got up. "I'm sorry about that my friend was in the way and-" I was quickly saying and he interuptted saying, "It's okay princess" I blushed at the nickname he gave me and walked to the bathroom.

°

As I was drying off my hands from washing them I heard a little knock. I opened it and it all happened so fast. He closed the door and locked it. As he turned around to meet my eyes. He gripped my waist, as I felt my heartbeat go faster and faster evertime breathed.

"Hey princess"

°°
CLIFFHANGER AHAHAHA DON'T KILL ME!!
If you have time follow my IG
@yalhegarcia
And my twEEter:
@itsunnyboi
Thank you for reading loves! xoxo